Free exclusive Watchman content for xbox live

killachris

CAGiversary!
here u go idk wut it gives u but it some watchman movies stuff something like that plz let outer no if u use it

cj332-3mk8r-rmxhd-djvy2-mw7w6

mine should be good, unless someone grabbed it and didn't post. but it's from the movie pack from BB. "exclusive sneak peek of the film, as well as movie trailers and behind the scenes footage."

nothing super special. but i wasn't going to use it.

I have one as well. I will gladly trade for someone that wants one. If its not of value I will give it up to an established CAG who wants it.

When you enter the code, it claims to be a trailer for the XBL game but it's actually a couple minute long clip from the movie, in HD nonetheless! Worth viewing if you're a fan of the source material.

[quote name='DAWG26']I have one as well. I will gladly trade for someone that wants one. If its not of value I will give it up to an established CAG who wants it.[/quote]
i'm super established 8)

[quote name='Geoff Mendicino']i'm super established 8)[/quote]

:) If there is no interest in the next few minutes it will be yours.

I have followed Watchmen since it came out and I'm going to the midnight premier at my local movie theater, if someone could please send me a code that would be absolutely wonderful.

[quote name='62t']:p My post count is 184.9 X of Geoff[/quote]

:rofl:Just gave it away.

I just didnt want to give it up to a moocher.

Nah it is cool. It is just weird someone been here for years with 61 post claiming to be established .

I just went down to BB to pick up another movie pack. Now that you can convert that to Fandango bucks, it makes it really worth it.

M6HV3-7QCJV-QV4GG-7WHQX-9RWP?
HDYF4-MC6RM-22KW8-2TJTF-BGGX?

Figure out what the ? marks are. Hint: it's not a number.

Don't be a tool, post if you use it.

[quote name='Lucci YaYo']K84PP-K9CGB-FX2GY-3X3Y2-XC3YD

TOO much blue penis[/quote]

I think it could have done with MORE.

[quote name='hand 21']Pm'ed, Tootythebear. Enjoy.[/quote]

I know I already thanked you, but again thanks for the code. I loved the movie and saw it twice already, once in Imax, and once with friends

Well, thanks to this thread, I actually bothered to use the code I had. I thought it was just going to be a trailer, but yeah, it's a decent clip from the movie.

[quote name='Tootythebear']I know I already thanked you, but again thanks for the code. I loved the movie and saw it twice already, once in Imax, and once with friends[/quote]

No problem, man. It was just cool to give it away to someone who was such a big fan. I'm seeing it this weekend, which gives me enough time to read the comics!!1

[quote name='hand 21']No problem, man. It was just cool to give it away to someone who was such a big fan. I'm seeing it this weekend, which gives me enough time to read the comics!!1[/quote]

Read it after you see the movie. Do NOT ruin your experience by reading the novel first.

[quote name='blk00civicsi']Read it after you see the movie. Do NOT ruin your experience by reading the novel first.[/quote]

Hmmm, I feel it's the other way around. Reading the comic will make you appreciate the movie far more, especially because of how closely Snyder tried to stick to the source material. There are moments in the film where I felt like a kid in a candy store, seeing some of the classic panels from the comic recreated. If one hadn't read the graphic novel, though, the significance of such moments would be lost.

[quote name='SteelManAJ']Woo hoo first post....

GBTTC - BDWB6 - 8BKF4 - BHXF8 - JQ8PG

enjoy[/QUOTE]

I just used it, thanks!

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Hmmm, I feel it's the other way around. Reading the comic will make you appreciate the movie far more, especially because of how closely Snyder tried to stick to the source material. There are moments in the film where I felt like a kid in a candy store, seeing some of the classic panels from the comic recreated. If one hadn't read the graphic novel, though, the significance of such moments would be lost.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't have said it better myself.

bread's done
Back