Free Fable 2 in-game item!!!

I've tried for more, but I can't get anymore items. I know for a while there it didn't give the error for completing the chicken kickin game, hopefully I will get more gold that was allowed, but I won't hold my breath.

Quick question, I got all the items and 500 Gold for the chicken kicking game but I didn't get a message that said the items were attached to my Gamertag. I just received a message that said something like "Thine items are yours," and that I would receive them when I logged into Xbox Live in Fable II. So basically, I received the same message as everyone else just some people are wording it differently?

*Edit*
This is the message I received:
"SUCCESS
IS THINE!

THY REWARD SHALL BE WAITING FOR YE UPON LOGIN TO THY XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT IN FABLE II."

These are the choices I made, not sure if they will work.

Legend: L = Left Option, M = Middle, R = Right

L L L L M - Chicken Suit
R R M R R - Expression Book, Pink Dye
L L R R L - Hero Doll Tattoo

[quote name='The Chop Suey']theres 5 prizes... lol anyone know how to get the others?[/QUOTE]

Two of the crowns come with 2 items each, that added with the chicken suit = 5 prizes.

I didn't get my items :( Once you're in the first cave in the Hall of Heroes toward the end of the cave when they tell you to step into the light walk past it and the Treasure chest is there. Any items you earned from the Kick the Chicken or the Show game will be in there.

Been trying to get this to work for a week now. I like how it thinks I'm too young even tho my birth year is 1986.

I got the chicken suit and the book/ink, but when I tried to log into xbox.com, I got the "Hark! An error approaches" message. Cleared cookies, but that didn't help.

[quote name='Moose_Man']Been trying to get this to work for a week now. I like how it thinks I'm too young even tho my birth year is 1986.[/quote]

Yeah, about that... Microsoft did a strange thing.

DD MM YYYY

Day of Birth/Month/Year

Really stupid, but heh...

You guys should be able to access it after.

Awesome. Been trying to get this site to work for a few weeks now lol. It just takes me to a white screen now.

bread's done
Back