Free Fallout 3 theme code inside

operation_remie

CAG Veteran
my friend got two codes before i realized i had an email with another code in it.

so pretty much a first come first serve.

good luck.

C3DRT-84297-4BYCY-2F3PY-DBVXY

[quote name='sociopharm02']I have an extra one as well, here it is

F88KT-92CTM-MTV9G-BWRVC-RBH3M[/QUOTE]

Got it, thanks a lot!

I guess buying 4/5 DLC was good enough. I still plan on getting that last one, but I didn't by the deadline.

Damn missed them.

If anyone wants to PM me with one I can send over a 48 hr code or something....my CPU sucks where the loading makes it impossible for me to catch one of these.

where are these codes coming from? i preordered the goty edition from amazon, should I be getting one too?

I think these are from buying all the DLC packs. I got an email with a code last week because I had purchased all 5 DLCs.

[quote name='xblaze23']I can offer a few 48 hour codes or a MAG Beta invite for one. PM me. Thanks either way.[/QUOTE]

PM sent. I'm going to sleep now, though, if you message me back and I don't respond.

[quote name='dolemite']If anyone has a 300 ms point code ill trade my fallout theme.[/QUOTE]

dosnt it only cost 240 points to buy it from xbox?

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']dosnt it only cost 240 points to buy it from xbox?[/QUOTE]

touché

WHG8C-8FV3W-DQ94K-BFKBR-DPD28

[quote name='dolemite']touché

WHG8C-8FV3W-DQ94K-BFKBR-DPD28[/QUOTE]

It's used already.

EDIT:
[quote name='Hestar']damn good timing on my part thanks alot :D[/QUOTE]
AH! That makes sense, damn fast indeed! =P

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']It's used already.

EDIT:

AH! That makes sense, damn fast indeed! =P[/QUOTE]

yeah I just checked teh page and saw it and tried it and walla it worked :p

please pm me if anyone is giving away another code. i would trade something for it but i dont have anything :(

I want one!! I've purchased 2 of the dlc add ons and still haven't beaten the game. I am playing catch up with gta4 tlad and assassins creed before part 2 comes out in a month. I'd appreciate a code please, thanks!

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']dosnt it only cost 240 points to buy it from xbox?[/QUOTE]

Actually, this theme isn't even available to buy on the marketplace. But yeah, the premium ones that are for sale are all 240 points.

I hate how buying all the DLC, but having 2 "parts" of the DLC coming from the DLC disc doesn't count for this promotion. Kind of sucks, since I only bought the disc since it was about $3-4 cheaper than buying all the DLC on XBL; I haven't even played any of it besides Broken Steel, but did buy them all. I guess I should have probably bought it on XBL, would have paid $3-4 more, but would have gotten a theme as well that would be worth about $3-4.

Oh well.

[quote name='Navigator2001Plus']Actually, this theme isn't even available to buy on the marketplace. But yeah, the premium ones that are for sale are all 240 points.[/QUOTE]

it is available. i just checked, 240 points.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']I hate how buying all the DLC, but having 2 "parts" of the DLC coming from the DLC disc doesn't count for this promotion. Kind of sucks, since I only bought the disc since it was about $3-4 cheaper than buying all the DLC on XBL; I haven't even played any of it besides Broken Steel, but did buy them all. I guess I should have probably bought it on XBL, would have paid $3-4 more, but would have gotten a theme as well that would be worth about $3-4.

Oh well.[/QUOTE]

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/media/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802425307d5/

top thing on the list. you can still get your theme for $3 if you want it

The theme sounds amazing, but alas I am a college student with no available income. I have a 48 hour code, but I would really appreciate it if someone would send me a code for free. I love fallout 3, but I can't afford to buy the disk. I was only able to get the game because I traded in like 4 games and 10$ cash from a christmas gift.

bread's done
Back