Free Fallout 3 theme code inside

[quote name='Towelie']I have a theme code that I don't need so if someone wants it they should pm me.[/QUOTE]

So close...

HAHA! Seems like MS really screwed this one up. A bunch of my friends got second codes, too, even though their first ones worked fine.

1......2......3.......I'd love a Fallout theme code for me.

If someone has one I'd appreciate it, but if not it all good.
I just got a Need 4 Speed Shift Code for the Coke Car for trade if interested too.

I have a 48 hr Xbox Live code or an extra code for bankshot billiards up for trade for the Fallout 3 Theme...PM me if anyone is interested in trading!

I have absolutely nothing of value to trade! A free theme would be cool though if someone's feeling generous. :lol:

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']it is available. i just checked, 240 points.
[/QUOTE]

Ah, my bad then. It wasn't for sale last I checked, so they must have just added it recently.

[quote name='yesiamaplant']In the spirit of the OP, I offer my spare code to whomever gets it first.

QVHHP-KGDMC-CKXRK-3WRWR-GPMP8[/QUOTE]

:bouncy:Thank you for the code :applause: worked perfect and looks really cool!!

I was able to get a free code from Gamefaqs earlier and even though it looks nice, MS really needs to allow people to turn off that stupid circle at the bottom of the dash on the themes. That brown circle looks terrible in the friends section. The Aqua Teen Hunger Force Premium Theme also suffers from something similar and would look much nicer without the circle.

I'm feeling generous. I was originally going to offer this as a trade, but figure I would help someone out in need. Just post to let everyone know you've taken the code.
CWVKP-7HK4Q-WFX9H-QQRPG-26763

[quote name='GregSal1']I'm feeling generous. I was originally going to offer this as a trade, but figure I would help someone out in need. Just post to let everyone know you've taken the code.
CWVKP-7HK4Q-WFX9H-QQRPG-26763[/QUOTE]

awesome thank you!! taken.

You and me both buddy...I even have stuff to trade and have to find time to fit work in as well, so I'm probably SOL unless I get lucky :(

If anyone has an extra code, pm me. I bought some DLC on disc and didn't get the theme.

Thanks!

[quote name='fettmaster']I would LOVE a code. I have all the extra content, no code![/QUOTE]

same boat, just cause I purchase the disc based content they frack me over with the theme. frack them's I say

Anyone can PM me a Fallout 3 Premium theme code? I have some 48 hr. codes as well that I'm not using. It's not much but it's all I got.

i have an extra code. will trade for xtremespeeds dot net or torrentleech dot org invite. or some xbox code that i find worthwhile

I have a couple extra 48 hour codes, a Bankshot Billiards XBLA code, and I think I might have an extra 300 MS point code from those AXE deals up.

If anyone has an extra Fallout 3 Theme code that's interested in any of those things, let me know and we can deal!

And actually I have a few ECA 10% Amazon codes as well, since those are down, if anyone is interested in trading the Fallout Theme code for one, let me know!

[quote name='mnuttster']I have a couple extra 48 hour codes, a Bankshot Billiards XBLA code, and I think I might have an extra 300 MS point code from those AXE deals up.

If anyone has an extra Fallout 3 Theme code that's interested in any of those things, let me know and we can deal![/QUOTE]You'd be better off using the 300 MS point code yourself. The Theme is only 240 MS points so you'd actually be 60 points ahead by using it.

I thought you couldn't purchase the theme? I don't need the points cuz I have a TON of them and absolutely nothing to buy with them. I wish I could trade them back in for $$$, but I'm sure someday something will come around that's worth it.

[quote name='mnuttster']I have a couple extra 48 hour codes, a Bankshot Billiards XBLA code, and I think I might have an extra 300 MS point code from those AXE deals up.

If anyone has an extra Fallout 3 Theme code that's interested in any of those things, let me know and we can deal![/QUOTE]

the 300 points is good enough for me. email me at [email protected]

Ha, I didn't realize that. I thought it was an exclusive for only the people that bought all the DLC and you couldn't buy it. That's kinda dumb...

checked the link, same theme as the one they sent me. for some reason i was under the impression they were different themes, oh well

bread's done
Back