Free Fallout 3 theme code inside

[quote name='wankin']the 300 points is good enough for me. email me at [email protected][/QUOTE]

:applause:after the post above yours . you still want to rip this guy off. Nice considering he can buy it for 240 points. good thing we keep each other informed lol :lol:

If anyone else gets a fallout 3 theme, I'd love to grab one. I got screwed, as I had all the DLC purchased for the PC version as opposed to the 360 version.

I bought all of the DLC but didn't get the code because they were all from the retail disks. Grrr. If anyone has a spare code they would be willing to share, I'd be very grateful.

[quote name='Fear No Darkness']I'll trade a Sgt. Johnson code from Halo 3 ODST for a Fallout Premium theme.[/QUOTE]

same here

[quote name='Izod517']Rusty Trombone?[/QUOTE]

gross...anyways id appreciate if anyone has a spare code i could have

Here's ONE extra code. I don't remember which one I used (think it was the first one but not sure)

BCDH9-QVJQ3-YFW6H-MHK83-K4PPW
FPRC6-Y4BDH-6HBV2-DC339-QG8YD

[quote name='Treythalomew']Here's ONE extra code. I don't remember which one I used (think it was the first one but not sure)

BCDH9-QVJQ3-YFW6H-MHK83-K4PPW
FPRC6-Y4BDH-6HBV2-DC339-QG8YD[/QUOTE]

Woo-Hoo! Thanks Trey. Second code worked. I've been checking this thread every day, so it paid off for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='xXLeadFarmerXx']I bought all of the DLC but didn't get the code because they were all from the retail disks. Grrr. If anyone has a spare code they would be willing to share, I'd be very grateful.[/QUOTE]

Mothership Zeta is not on a disc yet (Not until the 13th, at least)

[quote name='DrBrianFields']Mothership Zeta is not on a disc yet (Not until the 13th, at least)[/QUOTE]
Maybe I should have phrased that differently- I purchased all of the DLC from retail, whether it was on a disk or a pull-tab card in a game box. Mothership Zeta was sold in retail by itself on a pull-tab card.

bread's done
Back