Free Final Fight: Double Impact remixed soundtrack download

Donnums

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hey guys, though I suppose I should've posted this in the Free forum, it seems a lot of people may miss it

Link to story

Direct Link:

http://finalfightgame.com/remix

It's a pretty awesome soundtrack done by the same person who did the amazing Bionic Command ReArmed soundtrack. Definitely worth free!

Last edited by a moderator:
As someone who loved Simon Viklund's work on the BC:R soundtrack and had no idea about this, thanks for posting it here instead of in the free stuff section. Can't wait to give it a listen!

I'm glad some of you have taken advantage of this. I've missed plenty of free bits like this just because I do not have a habit of checking the free forum. Enjoy it! Hopefully, the Bionic Command ST will become free at some point though I'm sure the chances are slim.

Thanks OP! I loved the work he did with the BC:R soundtrack.

My favorite song in FF would be when you fight Sodom (boss of 2nd stage).

Thank you very much, I love Capcom music, especially remixes. Third Strike remixes were awesome, they need to release that one too!

[quote name='CAiNiACprime']Thanks OP.

Streets of Rage music DESTROYED Final Fights, but still pretty cool.[/QUOTE]

Oh yes, no question whatsoever that SoR's soundtrack was better than FF. SoR2's music still holds up today, Yuzo Koshiro is an effin genius. That's one soundtrack I wish he personally would remix for a remake or something.

bread's done
Back