free flogging molly concer ticket

James1221

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
my friends never amaze me anymore in screwin my plans up. im waiting for a response from one friend to see if he wants to go to a Flogging Molly concert at the Hammerstein Ballroom March 2nd 2010, tomorrow! If this friend says nay ihave a extra ticket i will be giving away for free. meeting up before the concert in penn station is what i would like to do.

the person that leaves a message here in the next 3 hours will be the first in line to get a free ticket if my friend can't come. write away!

I saw Flogging Molly (and got to meet them) last year. I'd almost be tempted to drive up to NY for this. :D

Maybe if I was a bit younger with less responsibility.

Ah, I wish I could go! But I will be seeing them on St. Patrick's Day here in Tempe, AZ :) I used to live in Delaware and I would go see them anytime they were in New Jersey, Pennsylvania or Maryland. Met them a few times as well. If anyone who hasn't had the chance, jump on the opportunity. My favorite live band ever! You won't regret it, well, unless you don't like to have fun and listen to amazing music...

Seen them live twice. They are incredible live!! You have to see them on St. Patrick's day, however, as they go extra over the top.

I saw them a couple times at Warped Tour several years ago and a few times local(one being at the Dublin Irish Festival).

Dropkick Murphy's is also a good time as well.

[quote name='evildeadjedi']I saw them a couple times at Warped Tour several years ago and a few times local(one being at the Dublin Irish Festival).

Dropkick Murphy's is also a good time as well.[/QUOTE]

I saw Flogging Molly and Dropkick Murphy's together in Philadelphia a couple years ago and it was incredible.

Awwww! I'm like right there! But I cant go! :( My advice to you my friend, just scalp it. Btw, very nice venue, saw Mastodon and Dethklok there :)

bread's done
Back