Free folding chair with purchase of WWE 2K15 from the 2K Online Store

Yeah its an authentic WWE folding chair but I have to clean it and then stock it and put it on my shelf I'll give you $5 for it.

PS4 Version

game-wwe15chair-ps4-large-00.jpg

Xbox One Version

Man, I remember going to the Royal Rumble years ago (when Rey won) and when you bought floor seats you got to keep the folding chair you sat in. It was all decorated and stuff for the Rumble. I assume they do this for every PPV, or did at least, and figured maybe it was going to be a neat WWE chair you could only get with the game... Boy was I wrong.
Oh man, when Rey won the rumble... I remember that, I was so hype, he was like 2nd or something when he went in.

Some kid is gonna kill his friend on accident with this.

Some mom is gonna think it's somehow 2k's fault.

Some lawyer is gonna propose 2k is basically giving weapons away to people due to the context.

2k is gonna get sued big time.

I kind of want this just to make them ship it. Shipping isn't cheap these days. Dat cubic inch.

I remember when no info was coming out about the game and I was worried. My favorite mode is far and away the Universe mode and since WWE 12 that mode has been broken, I have no idea why they could not fix it over the years. So after getting no damn info I assumed they didn't change much. Fans were telling me I was wrong, well the game came out and guess what, they didn't do a whole lot. Also Universe again is pretty weak, maybe slightly better than its been.

They are really screwing up by not making that the premier game mode and advancing it like they should. Universe mode could have the same positive view the nemesis system has because it is that awesome in its design if done right. If universe mode was where its supposed to be by now (going off of how far along it was in WWE 12) people would be talking about it a lot more and it would have people playing wrestling games that haven't played them in years. If was behind these games that mode alone would be my meal ticket and I'd make sure it was great above everything else besides core gameplay. It's potential is that damn good yet the devs clearly don't think it is. I am worried they will scrap it all together next year.

I remember when no info was coming out about the game and I was worried. My favorite mode is far and away the Universe mode and since WWE 12 that mode has been broken, I have no idea why they could not fix it over the years. So after getting no damn info I assumed they didn't change much. Fans were telling me I was wrong, well the game came out and guess what, they didn't do a whole lot. Also Universe again is pretty weak, maybe slightly better than its been.

They are really screwing up by not making that the premier game mode and advancing it like they should. Universe mode could have the same positive view the nemesis system has because it is that awesome in its design if done right. If universe mode was where its supposed to be by now (going off of how far along it was in WWE 12) people would be talking about it a lot more and it would have people playing wrestling games that haven't played them in years. If was behind these games that mode alone would be my meal ticket and I'd make sure it was great above everything else besides core gameplay. It's potential is that damn good yet the devs clearly don't think it is. I am worried they will scrap it all together next year.
I loved the Manager mode in the old SVR games, it gave a small RPG or sim builder element to the game. Now it's just free play mode, some history story mode, and a boring universe mode. You used to be able to take a wrestler through the road to wrestlemania, play a few rivalries, and decorate their locker room. I know the new career mode is kinda cool, but I can't see that mode alone justifying the purchase of this game.

Also, out of all the items to bundle in, wouldn't it make sense to throw in a replica WWE World Heavyweight Championship belt, or a Brock Lenser Shirt or something. I think even the ring bell would be a better item than just a chair you can get from Walmart. It's not even the black steel chairs that they use in matches either.

I watch WWE every Tuesday (Recorded RAW from Monday), Friday (soon to be Thursday), and every Sunday there's a PPV. :lol:
...Whoops, sorry. xD WWE is cool!

Totally unrelated, but did you get in on that awesome Microsoft Store trade in deal?

Last edited by a moderator:
This would be cooler if they at least threw in one of the cool ringside chairs that you get to keep at the PPVs.  Or made a special one for the game.  But a generic chair that I can pick up at Dollar Tree?  Pass.  

This would be cooler if they at least threw in one of the cool ringside chairs that you get to keep at the PPVs. Or made a special one for the game. But a generic chair that I can pick up at Dollar Tree? Pass.
Now I'm imaging Kane shopping at Dollar Tree for steel chairs and can't stop laughing.

I wonder if they actually just had some extra chairs and said fuck it, or if they actually ordered these to give away as a bonus.

At first I thought this was a great trolling topic...but then I found out it was real. Now I can re-enact the Kirk Vs. Gorn scene from the original Star Trek...but with a freakin' CHAIR.

bread's done
Back