Free Front Mission 4 Demo From Square..

Just register & hope I got my Demo Disc soon (Awsome game coming soon) :)

Also, Stupid computer said my name is Invalid when i register. I endup use different Name :(

Anybody actually get confirmation that they're getting it? I filled it out but haven't received the follow-up email yet.

It look likes my registration went through. As it gave me an error when I hit back and prompted that I have already registered for the demo. Anyway, I hope I get one.

[quote name='MadFlava']It look likes my registration went through. As it gave me an error when I hit back and prompted that I have already registered for the demo. Anyway, I hope I get one.[/quote]

Yeah - that's the only way I could figure out how to confirm.

I did the same thing. I want one!

[quote name='MadFlava']It look likes my registration went through. As it gave me an error when I hit back and prompted that I have already registered for the demo. Anyway, I hope I get one.[/quote]

you have to wait a while they made that .SWF opening kinda hapzardly so it plays as it loads slowing everything down.

I'm already registered with SquareEnix. Anybody know if its still possible for me to get the demo, or would I have to register again?

I registered before as well, but it doesn't seem to matter. When you "register" again it just makes you update your information and it looks like it worked.

[quote name='dcfox']I'm already registered with SquareEnix. Anybody know if its still possible for me to get the demo, or would I have to register again?[/quote]

try going to the page from the link and then sign in. then click on it again and if it says "you've already registered for the free demo," then you're set :)

[quote name='Pinnacle']How much can I get for trading this in at EB or Gamestop?[/quote]

You'll get squat because it's a promotional item. They might laugh at you for trying something so ridiculous, though.

[quote name='video_gamer324'][quote name='Pinnacle']How much can I get for trading this in at EB or Gamestop?[/quote]

You'll get squat because it's a promotional item. They might laugh at you for trying something so ridiculous, though.[/quote]

They won't reject him because it's a promotional item - but because it's a worthless demo.

[quote name='illennium']Got mine in the mail today.[/quote]

Sweet!!! I hope mine is on it's way, I love the Front Mission series although I only own FM III, I would love to play the others though, any ideas on where to find any of the other Front Missions? Thanks

[quote name='pete5883']illenium what part of the country do you live in? So I know if mine is coming anytime soon :)[/quote]

New York City

Hopefully mine comes tomorrow too.

As for the person that wanted the other FM, try ebay. I found FM2 from a US seller and got FM: Alternative from a good friend in the gaming industry straight Japan.

bread's done
Back