free fruit ninja on IOS not dead =D

Wow I got a code just now i was going to give away here but being the retard I am i opened this page on the fruit ninja one, so now i cant get back to the code.

For those of you who weren't able to get a code earlier from this promotion, it looks like this might be back up and working again. They have changed the method of receiving a code now to where you put in your email address and you have to put in a verification answer also. I was able to complete the form and it said that my code would be emailed to me, although I have not received the email yet.

Edit: As a follow up, I wanted to say that yes I did receive the email with a code which worked for me. So if the little "click here to redeem" button is visible at the top, you should be able to claim a free code if you need one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Every time I try this they give me used codes. Why does it give out used codes rather than simply saying it's out? Or how about this, MAKE IT FREE ON ITUNES!

[quote name='Blaster man']Every time I try this they give me used codes. Why does it give out used codes rather than simply saying it's out? Or how about this, MAKE IT FREE ON ITUNES![/QUOTE]

Just got one via the new method and it worked fine.

Finally got it :D
Was expecting the new anniversary but original Fruit Ninja is good too!
Now i have it on my android and ipod touch
Thanks op
*edit turns out the anniversary edition is the same version! who knew!?

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back