FREE Full-Size CVS Bodywash (on Facebook)

Taken from Miami305 on Slickdeals

FREE Full-Size CVS Bodywash (on Facebook) Fill out the form below to receive your coupon for a FREE full-size body wash*.
Then, stay tuned for more FANtastic offers throughout the year!
Giveaway runs through 5/31 or while supplies last.

https://www.facebook.com/MinuteClinic/app_133578850062126

Get em while they're available...and not valid in NY for some reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
IS this your way of telling GAMERS that they stink and should wash themselves?

First diapers and now body wash. Cannot wait for the make-up and tampons to show up next on here as free.

LoL!

[quote name='Dishinshoryuken']IS this your way of telling GAMERS that they stink and should wash themselves?

First diapers and now body wash. Cannot wait for the make-up and tampons to show up next on here as free.

LoL![/QUOTE]

Just for you lol

[quote name='Dishinshoryuken']IS this your way of telling GAMERS that they stink and should wash themselves?

LoL![/QUOTE]

Reminds me of the time I bought a wrestling DVD two pack at FYE. The cashier shoved like ten trial packets of Axe Snake Skin body wash in my bag along with a Warner Bros. Sampler DVD. Still, beat the time they shoved a Jeff Dunham sampler DVD in my bag. (I knocked over some N64 games the other day and found it behind the shelf. I picked up the games and left it lay there.)

Anyway, in for one. Haven't tried the brand yet, but hopefully it's better than Dollar General's storebrand.

Thanks OP, I signed up for this earlier... but anyone know when the e-mail are supposed to arrive? I signed up for this early in the day (Pacific) haven't received an e-mail yet.

EDIT: Nevermind, I spotted it. Curse you SPAM folder!

[quote name='Phanatic']Are codes unique, or is everyone who went through FB getting the same code as the link above? Rather not go the FB route, but I don't feel like heading to CVS just to have this coupon denied.[/QUOTE]

Yes it's a different code. I just learned that hard way i printed two out one for my sister and one for my mom. Both of them had the same code and they only took the other coupon.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can 'unlike' the page and sign up again with a different email, i did that 7 times new coupon codes each time....rest of the year I'm getting clean for free.

bread's done
Back