FREE GAME! Angry Birds Trilogy only XBOX LIVE Russian account

Grabbed it, thanks! Although, the buying screen was in english, the description and everything were in Russian so it worked lol. I really wish my Kinect still worked (last year's update bricked it), this is the kind of game that's better played WITHOUT a controller. 

Thanks op, and thanks Sath, saw your post in the other thread. The dashboard trick worked. Now i can finally play this game that everybody else has been playing since 2009, and maybe I can understand why these birds are so angry.

Sweet lazy kinect arm waving play. Just the way I like to play kinect. :bouncy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anybody know if the U.S. DLC will work with this game?

Or if I want the DLC for Angry Birds Trilogy, will I have to somehow figure out how to buy it from the Russian dashboard?

Thanks in advance to anybody that has a real answer to this question, and THANKS OP for the free game!

Awesome find OP.  For those wondering it's still active right now, though when you log into your xbox you might not find it on the dashboard, cause I didn't, but if you use the bing search bar and search Angry Birds Trilogy it'll come up there, and still show as free.

DLC should be region free as long as it is found in both countries. I have Sleeping Dogs and Asura's Wrath from Hungary with DLC from U.S. and both work fine.
Just wondering, sleeping dogs from Hungary is way dead right? Just wanna make sure. Thanks.

I want to get this, but I don't know how to make a Russian account. Would someone be so kind as to tell me how or pm me an account they made so I can download it? Please and thank you. :)

Just downloaded. Thanks.

I made a new email, created a new Xbox Live account associated with it. Made sure the live account was regioned to Russia (by initial setup). Kept it as a silver account without giving information. I then downloaded the profile on my Xbox, searched for Angry Birds and ta-da. Free game. Totally surprised it's more than 1 GB.

I want to get this, but I don't know how to make a Russian account. Would someone be so kind as to tell me how or pm me an account they made so I can download it? Please and thank you. :)
Create a new Microsoft account, and make all the details for Russia. Easiest way to do it is make it for Moscow, and for the postal code of the area would be 107207 or something like that. A simple search on the net will tell you exactly, though I know the numbers are typically like that. Anyways after making the Microsoft account you'll have to go to xbox.com and create a live account with your ms account details to get a gamertag. From there turn on your xbox and sign out of your default profile, and then choose log in, and enter the new Microsoft account email that you made earlier, and from there xbox live will recognize the details of your ms account details, and prompt you to do a few things to confirm the account is yours, and that the region your ms account is under is correct. After all that you should be on the Russian dashboard with your new gamertag logged into live.

I just tried to play this on my main account today, and it doesn't want to play. I went into the game on my Russian account, then I tried switching profiles, but it says I have to use a profile that owns the game.

Can anyone help me with this? =\

I just tried to play this on my main account today, and it doesn't want to play. I went into the game on my Russian account, then I tried switching profiles, but it says I have to use a profile that owns the game.

Can anyone help me with this? =\
Dashboard>settings>account>license transfer

didn't see this til today. Is this still free? I'm at work and was trying it on my phone but my phone wont translate the Russian Xbox page. Made a Russian account though.

couldn't get it to work, it charges me 19.99 even though it says Бесплатно (free) on the dashboard. oh well.

-edit- tried it on a second account i had lying around that i migrated to russia from US and it worked. 

It's been a few hours so i'm guessing you got it working?
Yeah, I got it working. :D Putting it on a flash drive to transport between consoles was the problem. I have two systems and was trying to play it on the one in my bedroom. License transfer fixed it.

Likewise, this didn't work for me at all on my native Russian account, and it shows as free on my migrated account, but requests payment, if anyone's still trying out there

Just finished creating my Russian account only to find it didn't work.  Guess I will give it a go making a US account and migrating it.

Clicking on the link without being logged in to XBOX Live shows it is no longer free.  I believe this is dead.

Well it looks like it's dead. A friend was going to get it, but oh well at least I was lucky enough to get it.

bread's done
Back