Free Game- Ben There, Dan That

Skram

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Well this is probably old and hopefully the next post isn't oh its been pointed out here.
I just visited the website after buying the pack off Steam for $2.50(during holiday sale) and it seems the first title Ben There, Dan that! is Free.
http://www.zombie-cow.com/?page_id=17

Took me 3.2 hours according to Steam records(although left it sitting on, and I used a guide since it was kind of annoying to tell what is pick up able if thats a word). Very fun, amusing game with little jokes of other series like Sam and Max and Tales of Monkey Island. You could always pick it up on Steam as well for $5, about the same cost as the next game Time Gentleman, Please! and it comes with Ben There, Dan That! so its like its free anyway. Hopefully this helped someone.

That game has the most horrible name of any game ever, I think. In fact, it makes me angry enough that I won't even download the game for free.

[quote name='Fount']That game has the most horrible name of any game ever, I think. In fact, it makes me angry enough that I won't even download the game for free.[/QUOTE]
Fascinating.

[quote name='Fount']That game has the most horrible name of any game ever, I think. In fact, it makes me angry enough that I won't even download the game for free.[/QUOTE]

You're missing out. It's a very clever throwback to classic adventure games. Do yourself a favor...download it, install it, play it, and have fun.

Go on. No one's looking.

I won't tell. Just this once.

Your loss. Funniest game I played this year. (Well, its sequel may have been funnier)

You can go to the back of the line.

This game is awesome; I love it. Just make sure you learn the keyboard commands so that you can switch between characters for certain puzzles.

After 2 hours of playing it, I had to post back and say this game is pretty sick. It's my next addiction!

I'm really happy to see all the love in this thread! Things like this restore my lacking faith in humanity.

I bought the pack long ago, and both games are certainly worth your time. As for your money, that's of no consequence in comparison.

bread's done
Back