Free game each week (COD this week)

keisterxc

CAG Veteran
I have started a blog in which I'll be giving away a game or game related items/systems each week

12/3-12/17 = #1. Wii, #2 World at war for 360, #3 choice of PSN, 360 or wii points.
X-max contest = Xbox 360 Holiday Bundle

Ended contests:
Contest 1: MW3 Giveaway

Rules are on the blog post, different contests will sometimes have different rules (and don't worry, it'll always be free, and I'll never make you give out financial info, I hate stuff like that)

http://gameaways.blogspot.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='keisterxc']Sorry about that guys! some guy spammed the hell out of the comment section, I'll write your email down slappy ;)

to make it up to you for the small downtime im puttin MW3 up instead of WAW

Have at it

http://gameaways.blogspot.com/[/QUOTE]

Wow! Thanks for upgrading the prize man! :bouncy:

[quote name='Nelo Ice']Is there no way to hide ur email? Not going to put my email out in the open just so it can easily be spammed.[/QUOTE]

PM me!!! ^

[quote name='keisterxc']Sorry about that guys! some guy spammed the hell out of the comment section, I'll write your email down slappy ;)

to make it up to you for the small downtime im puttin MW3 up instead of WAW

Have at it

http://gameaways.blogspot.com/[/QUOTE]

Woo i had no idea your 1st give away was suppose to be WAW instead of MW3..until i saw this comment..THANKS! your awesome for doing this!:):D;):applause::bouncy:

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']Why wont it let me add my comment? Tried to add [email protected] and no dice... Do I need to have an account with one of the companies in the listbox? I am confused :p[/QUOTE]

I believe you do, but I'll put your email down :cool:

51 entries on the blog!!! If you havn't gotten in on a piece of this fine action, do it quick! Contest for MW3 ends saturday!

Do you have a twitter? I would love to directly @ you on there while sharing this. Follow me and fellow gaming site I help with at @vulgardaclown and @pwnedcom

[quote name='vulgardaclown']Do you have a twitter? I would love to directly @ you on there while sharing this. Follow me and fellow gaming site I help with at @vulgardaclown and @pwnedcom[/QUOTE]

No not yet :(

The contest ends in about 3 hours! 12:01 AM CST time, you can still enter! I'll give you a hint for next weeks contest; It involves three prizes, and three winners!

Well week one is over, and just about 90 people entered... All I can say is... damn we got some moochers! lol jk ;)

I posted the winner on the blog, and if you didn't win, take a look, cause I'm givin out 3 prizes this week. Three of you will win instead of one. This however will run for 2 weeks considering that these are worth more

Any chance you can win multiple prizes in the same week? lol

I entered for all 3 but I didnt comment that I entered for prize 1; just letting you know I did.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Valorcide']Any chance you can win multiple prizes in the same week? lol

I entered for all 3 but I didnt comment that I entered for prize 1; just letting you know I did.[/QUOTE]

I believe you, the site says I have 5 so it equals with your entry then, and yes, if your email comes up first on all three prizes then you get em all! :whee:

Christmas contest has begun along side the 12/3-12/17 contest, this one is for a 360 Holiday Bundle!! Oh yes, take a look at that one

bread's done
Back