Free game for plus members

elguluso

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
:hot:Im a plus member and I got a message today that included a link to a free mini game, also if it hasn't been posted you get Staking for free if you are a plus member.:hot:

Now if only updating my PS3 took 2 seconds I'd be able to get this, but thanks to update 3.56 it cuts down 4 hours into it.

ok im glad that was legit i came on here to see if any other plus memebrs got that message. this is actually one of the better minis ive played maybe even the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='erequena']Was this an email message or in-XMB message?[/QUOTE]

xmb message like someone on your list sends you a message.

Yeah I turned on my PS3 to play some Costume Quest and had a message telling me I get Flying Hamster for free! Thanks PSN+ :applause:

[quote name='lokizz']ok im glad that was legit i came on here to see if any other plus memebrs got that message. [/QUOTE]

i to was also worried it was some sort of spam but happy its not

I never got.message about a free flying hamster game. Is it not just available in the playstation store under the psn plus section?

[quote name='Sinistar']I never got.message about a free flying hamster game. Is it not just available in the playstation store under the psn plus section?[/QUOTE]

they send out a message to you with a file attached to the message. you click the file and it starts up the dl process in the storie. you could try searching it but i dunno if itd show up.

[quote name='option.iv']Thanks op, I got Flying hamster! Haha.[/QUOTE]
yeah that's what it's called, thanks I use Netflix a lot (my 9 month lil baby boy loves Blue's clue's), I was watching an episode and the message came thru, I would suggest to be on the PSN for a while

[quote name='lokizz']they send out a message to you with a file attached to the message. you click the file and it starts up the dl process in the storie. you could try searching it but i dunno if itd show up.[/QUOTE]

Searching didn't come up.. Anyway, I just signed up with Plus a week ago with 3 month retail card so maybe that's why I didn't get it?

[quote name='Sinistar']Searching didn't come up.. Anyway, I just signed up with Plus a week ago with 3 month retail card so maybe that's why I didn't get it?[/QUOTE]

that could be why. ive been a plus member since the beginning.

bread's done
Back