Free Game Thing Like Goozex???

GAMING_GURU

CAGiversary!
I know this deal exists but I cant remember the name...but its the same thing as goozex basically and they are giving away a $20 game credit...

I saw this on an add and I have searched for it on google and here but cant find anything

Anyone know what it is?

Just signed up, pretty tough just to sign up and get the activation thing and then sign in. Maybe it's just me, but I can't see the games I requested in the search thing either.

[quote name='Leek']epic fail, this is for deals, not questions. I'll get a mod to move this for ya :)[/QUOTE]
Thanks mod, but I don't really see an issue with someone asking a question related to Free Stuff.

yeah its definitely a free stuff deal considering its twenty bucks for free but hey go ahead and be a giant dick about it...
cause it makes you cool You CYBERBULLY
lol...im crying...not

Anyways Ill edit it with a link and details so i dont have to hear any more bitching about it...
but tommorrow im going to bed now laterz

"Don't flame,it doesn't compensate for being a loser in the real world. Ignore it instead. Make CAG a better place."

HMMMM lol Spoken Like a True Hyprocrite

Yea i tryed playswitch and i never seem to get matched with anyone or however there system works. Goozex is miles better.

The OP might also be thinking of SaySwap. It's like Goozex and they give you 20 purchase points ($20) to get you started.

[quote name='Leek']epic fail, this is for deals, not questions. I'll get a mod to move this for ya :)[/quote]Stop being a dooshbag, you stupid nerd.

Agreed with the comments about leek. Stop being a dick.

Anyways, check out www.barterbee.com , I know they used to run a promo where you get a free trade and points with signup, it was enough for me to get an xbox game.

[quote name='opterasis']Agreed with the comments about leek. Stop being a dick.

Anyways, check out www.barterbee.com , I know they used to run a promo where you get a free trade and points with signup, it was enough for me to get an xbox game.[/quote]

Thanks, I just checked and it seems barterbee is still doing it. :D

[quote name='GAMING_GURU']"Don't flame,it doesn't compensate for being a loser in the real world. Ignore it instead. Make CAG a better place."

HMMMM lol Spoken Like a True Hyprocrite[/quote]
:applause:

have fun on the ignore list leek. way to be an asshole! :booty:

[quote name='Stormtrooper30']How many points do you get for barterbee?[/quote]

5. But it's not worth it, all you can get is old Atari games, crappy PS1 games and some horrible movies.

[quote name='YabMan']5. But it's not worth it, all you can get is old Atari games, crappy PS1 games and some horrible movies.[/quote]

Yeah, I was checking out, they really nerfed that site. Back when I signed up, the new account points they gave me was enough for a decent selection of ps2/xbox games.

hmm was looking at playswitch last night.

They have a system where you can name your own price with "switchbucks" which have a 1-1 correlation with american dollars. When saying you "want" a game, however, the site suggests an opening offer way higher than it should be. Usually suggest 10 or 20 dollars over the amazon.com prices for used games.

I put in for a copy of a game at the full 20 i got i figured might as well wait for it.

[quote name='YabMan']SaySwap gives you the 20 points, but no damn tokens so you can't use the points.[/quote]

yeah, you have to spend $5 do get a trading token, but 5 bucks for a games isn't that bad. I'm still debating whiether it's worth the hassle for just 1 game.

Wow, some nice sites. But SaySwap didn't give me any free points D:
edit: Naw just had to fulfill my profile
edit[i know lulz]:I'm ordering Area 51 and hopefully Big Bumpin. Gonna get the trade credits by "refferals" tomorrow.

[quote name='GAMING_GURU']"Don't flame,it doesn't compensate for being a loser in the real world. Ignore it instead. Make CAG a better place."

HMMMM lol Spoken Like a True Hyprocrite[/quote]
[quote name='dim2192']Stop being a dooshbag, you stupid nerd.[/quote]
[quote name='opterasis']Agreed with the comments about leek. Stop being a dick.

Anyways, check out www.barterbee.com , I know they used to run a promo where you get a free trade and points with signup, it was enough for me to get an xbox game.[/quote]
[quote name='MillerTime2523']:applause:

have fun on the ignore list leek. way to be an asshole! :booty:[/quote]

I agree that Leek's comment was uncalled for, but damn, no need to tear him up like that. Sheesh, you guys are no better.[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[quote name='YabMan']With SaySwap do they give you a trade token for sending a game?[/quote]
No not at all it costs $5 so just get a free one with a "refferal"

[quote name='Leek']No not at all it costs $5 so just get a free one with a "refferal"[/quote]

How do I get one of these "refferals"?

[quote name='YabMan']How do I get one of these "refferals"?[/quote]
Wait to be naive :D What I'm meaning is if you get someone to sign up under your refferal, you get a free trading token. So......just sign up under your own refferal using a proxy or have someone else sign up under you

[quote name='Leek']Wait to be naive :D What I'm meaning is if you get someone to sign up under your refferal, you get a free trading token. So......just sign up under your own refferal using a proxy or have someone else sign up under you[/quote]

Yeah, but that person has to get a game. I invited some people and they all joined and I have no token.

[quote name='wildminnesota']SaySwap.com has FREE shipping! unlike Goozex - so you save on that part of it.[/quote]

Not really free shipping when you gotta pay $5 for a trading token. However, your first token is 50% off so, it's more like 2.49 according to the e-mail from Sayswap?

Also, sayswap is terrible, especially compared to goozex. Don't waste your $2.50 on a sayswap token. 5 months later and I'm still trying to find someone willing to trade for points...

[quote name='shigster']Not really free shipping when you gotta pay $5 for a trading token. However, your first token is 50% off so, it's more like 2.49 according to the e-mail from Sayswap?[/quote]
True, so just use Goozex

[quote name='Leek']Wait to be naive :D What I'm meaning is if you get someone to sign up under your refferal, you get a free trading token. So......just sign up under your own refferal using a proxy or have someone else sign up under you[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Leek']Jesus,it should give you the seller name somewhere on your requests thing if you're 1st in line and it's going through.
As for ShaveVice, no not you, there were 2 posts above my other post, but I PM'd CheapyD to remove them. NO FRAUD TALK.[/QUOTE]

Spoken like a true hypocrite. Wanna make up your mind on the issue? Then I love how you close down your own thread saying that the ungrateful CAG community "doesn't deserve" to "know" about Goozex. You're ridiculous.

People were being assholes, I try to change, only to be called a hypocrite. You know my threads kick ass. Well, atleast yours. I'm actually helping people out with good deals. Oh, and what are you doing? Troll?

Yeah, man. It's newbies like you (mjkusy13 I'm talking to you) that are part of a friendly community for three years and then come in here all high and mighty and try to denegrate valuable three-month-old members like Leek. He's so much better than you at alienating people and showing an astounding lack of etiquitte. You should take notes and stop being such a non-dick.
Maybe it should be your 2008 resolution. Get dickier - learn from Leek.

[quote name='mephitical'] Get dickier - learn from Leek.[/quote]

That sounds like a good presidential campaign slogan - Get Dickier.

[quote name='mephitical']Yeah, man. It's newbies like you (mjkusy13 I'm talking to you) Leek.[/quote]
Silly little boy, he's been here longer than you!

[quote name='Leek']Silly little boy, he's been here longer than you![/quote]
You know it really doesn't matter how long you've been here, if you are the "nOObish sort" then you'll stay that way, no matter what your position. I've been watching you leek, just because people bashed you once or twice(mostly for good reason) you think to take it out on the rest of the community any way you can. If you were such a elite and awsome person as you claim you are, then you wouldn't ruin threads by bringing your bitchy attitude to them. One great example of how a n00b will stay a n00b.

[quote name='darkchaostitan']You know it really doesn't matter how long you've been here, if you are the "nOObish sort" then you'll stay that way, no matter what your position. I've been watching you leek, just because people bashed you once or twice(mostly for good reason) you think to take it out on the rest of the community any way you can. If you were such a elite and awsome person as you claim you are, then you wouldn't ruin threads by bringing your bitchy attitude to them. One great example of how a n00b will stay a n00b.[/quote]
I've never said I'm awesome, or "elite". I've been bashed for the "Cheat the system-GS" thread. I didn't know the rules of refunding, and people were butthurt that I offended their loyal GS/EB. I honestly don't care about this community's "feelings" towards me, and I bash who bashes me. And don't give me that Ghandi crap "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind".

[quote name='Leek']I've never said I'm awesome, or "elite". I've been bashed for the "Cheat the system-GS" thread. I didn't know the rules of refunding, and people were butthurt that I offended their loyal GS/EB. I honestly don't care about this community's "feelings" towards me, and I bash who bashes me. And don't give me that Ghandi crap "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind".[/quote]

I

Well if we're going off topic, anyone who decides to quote themself and trumpet the 3 threads they started in their sig really needs to be shot in the ego.

Back on topic, removed some posts regarding some off-topic stuff that probably should have been elsewhere (use your ignore lists if needed) and some fraud talk.

bread's done
Back