FREE Gameboy Advance Sp Platinum

I've used the freedvds.com site (part of the same group) to get Fellowship of the Rings and Simpsons third season. It does work, but you have to be very careful to cancel the offers that you have to sign up for, otherwise you might end up paying more than the free stuff you get.

I dunno, I've heard some good things about, but I've also heard bad ones. The best I can figure is that it IS a real thing, and you REALLY do get your games...You just have to be really freaking careful with what deals you take and what deals you pass on.

Ok..after scanning through most of the post in those threads I decided against it. Too much Uncertainty, Too Much risk for those who have no Idea on how the process goes (like me). I'd probably just wait for a good deal to come along and deal with a videogame retailer than a sketchy online site. Thanks for all the info Guys!!

Yeah, this has been around for awhile. You need a credit card to sign up for almost all the "free" offers, then after the free trial, they automatically charge your card, so you need to be diligent and cancel before they do. If you do the offers where you apply for a credit card, you have to get approved for the card before you get points. You are also opening yourself up to tons of spam and junk mail by giving them your information. It does work, but it takes a lot more effort than I am willing to put into it.

i just tried it with some fake info, and after about 15 offers i finally got to step 3, where it says i have to earn 4750 points to get the GBASP. and in order to earn points i have to sign up for different things, like AOL, columbia house, credit card stuff, free vacations, etc.

sounds true, but you have to go through a lot of crap to get it...

It works, but it can be a lot of hassle when you need to cancel all those trial memberships you sign up for to get the points. I got 4 brand new videogames through the site. It's definitely legit though and not a scam.

it's legit indeed, but they're really nit-picky about shit. and it takes a lot of time to fill out all the forms, cancel all the stuff after you fill everything out... plus it takes a long time to get your games (like 6-8 weeks or something, after you order). i tried it for a while, and eventually realized that for the amount of time i was spending working on it, i could have gotten a job and earned the hundred bucks for a game boy MUCH faster.

It's not a scam, I got Tiger Woods 2004 and a bunch of other stuff (Home Depot gift cards, gas rebates, stuff like that) for maybe $5 out of pocket. You just have to be very careful to cancel everything before the trial period ends because some of the offers cost like $80 if you don't.

its not a scam but you have to be carfule and document the ones you signn up for, and cancel them asap. document that too.

i got ffx2 brand new, week or 2 after release for 10$ (accidently didnt cancel one)

bread's done
Back