Free Games, Free Everything...do You Have The Time?

Congrats on all of the stuff. 0_o

I already have an account at PR or I'd sign up under you, but I have a problem with not getting points sometimes. Is there anything you do specifically to get your points?

/free bump

[quote name='D3FAULT']Congrats on all of the stuff. 0_o

I already have an account at PR or I'd sign up under you, but I have a problem with not getting points sometimes. Is there anything you do specifically to get your points?

/free bump[/quote]

Sorry for the late reply, ever since Thanksgiving been busy with life outside of gaming. I am back now. As for getting points, if I get to a speed bump, I either make a brand new gmail account to use or completely change all the info I use. Instead of using a local address, try out of state. Sometimes offers are not valid in the state you are in.

Let me know if that works or if you already fixed your problem. Always interested in solutions.

Thanks for the free bump!!!

[quote name='soccerp93']
im new to the whole prize rebel experience so plz help me out![/quote]

Sure thing, what do you need help with?

I am back, wait I didn't leave...Oh Well. Just started getting back into Prize Rebel again as I needed some more Microsoft Points for some DLC for Fallout 3. GREAT GAME BY THE WAY.

How are you all doing with Prize Rebel, I forgot how addicting it is getting these points. I already received my 1600 Microsoft points this past Friday and now working on getting my points for my next game.

It has been a while since I posted about Prize Rebel, however I just started back up doing these surveys since I currently am running short on cash and so many games are coming out. Just finished getting enough points for MASS EFFECT 2 - only cost 50 points on their site. Will post photos when it arrives.

I recommend anyone with free time to check out the site. It has improved greatly since I started adding new offers daily. Click my link below to get started.

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=561810

Here is a link also on how to complete offers quickly LINK

Update - Just got Mass Effect 2 from Prize Rebel. Only took 3 days to arrive. This site is the best thing out there to get games for free, if you have the time that is. http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=561810

photo030g.jpg

bread's done
Back