Free Games on XBLA: Doritos Crash Course & Harm's Way

cheko

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP! My kids loved Ninja Warrior (DirecTV dumped G4) and Wipeout. This will be good fun for them (and me). :)

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']So... if I missed the previous Doritos game (Dash of Destruction), I won't be able to download the game now, right?[/QUOTE]

Hiuh? Why would you think that?

Thanks, OP, added to my queue. Why can't more companies do things like this. Don't forget to vote on your favorite. Winner gets 50k and a job.

Interesting Footnote: Harms Way (shouldn't it be Harm's Way?) has full retail release cover art. It should say ARCADE at the top, but instead it shows the retail 360 banner info.

Yup thanks OP for the heads up. Grabbing both games now. Free games for the XB don't come often especially with gamer score attached.

GG thanks

I just played through the first level for Crash Course before I had to leave for work. It a pretty fun avatar obstacle course. Really cool that it's free.

cool.

Played Harm's Way, there's some very borderland type music when you hit pause. hahaha...I don't mind.

[quote name='Enuts09']Thanks cheko. Can't beat free. Let's just hope it's better than Yaris.[/QUOTE]

That's true, free is good. And Yaris did suck.... but at least there was Aegis Wing and Undertow that were free and good! Aegis Wing is still free for those of you that didn't know! Are there any other games that might still be free? :D

bread's done
Back