Free Games on XBLA: Doritos Crash Course & Harm's Way

cheko

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
grabbed both before msn puts it on the marketplace and cost 400 or more msn points each. i've missed out on other free games in the past thinking they would always be free.

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']links arent working for me?[/QUOTE]

Worked fine for me just now. I'm on Firefox.

[quote name='integralsmatic']thanks OP.

had doritos game when that came out at launch and it is the easiest 200 gamerscore you will get.[/QUOTE]
Guess you never played Avatar :p

[quote name='D4rkShaDoWz']Hey guys quick question - can't log onto the site right now.. will I be able to d/l it from the dashboard?[/QUOTE]Yes

[quote name='Fonz72']Thanks OP. Free is almost always good.[/QUOTE]

My first reaction was 'How is free ALMOST always good'?...then I remembered Yaris..

mwiGYeYjim46yme2ltncLH38o1_400.png

FYI, Crash Course is not an easy 200 achievement points. You'll have to put in a bit of time to get 200/200 on that one. If you are OCD about achievements and don't want to have to spend time on a free game, don't play that one.

Harm's Way is an easy 200.

free cheevos for wasting my time? I feel like a whore, but I'm in... thanks OP

(aside - Free is rarely good... nothing in life is free.)

Got the doritos game back in the day for free. Basically 30 minutes for 200gs. Hopefully Harm's Way works out the same. :)

Thanks op!

Nice one, I'm always down for some achievements. I remember that old doritos dinosaur game took all of two minutes to get the entire 200 gamerscore.

[quote name='DJE']Nice one, I'm always down for some achievements. I remember that old doritos dinosaur game took all of two minutes to get the entire 200 gamerscore.[/QUOTE]
Harms way is pretty easy like Dash of Destruction was. Crash Course will take a little time I though

[quote name='Vap']My first reaction was 'How is free ALMOST always good'?...then I remembered Yaris..[/QUOTE]

I actually slow grinded Yaris to the full 200 GS. Probably took over 20 hours to get 1 million coins. I played like 10 minutes a day for weeks. Shameful.

These 2 games are thankfully much better than Yaris. I'm surprised more companies haven't done free games like this considering everyone's Gamercard is now going to have a Doritos ad on it since the name is in the title of the game.

Crash Course is simple fun, though it could use some tennis ball launchers and pugil sticks a la Gladiators :)

As for Harms Way, I kept getting blown up or flipped over just at the finish line after cruising in first place all three laps, so I gave up for now.

Thanks OP for the heads up.

Crash Course ended up being a lot more challenging and fun than I was expecting it to be. Harm's Way had potential and might be more fun if it ends supporting even a small MP community, but the single player is rather blah.

Crash Course is just like Wipeout and it's really fun. Best avatar movement I've seen and it's a blast to play. Harm's Way on the other hand was a bit meh..interesting concept, but it didn't really work out for me.

Not to bad of games, I haven't gotten to play Harm's Way very much yet. I do like both of them more than Dash of Destruction though.

bread's done
Back