free games!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KoolDrew

All you have to do is post! You get points for posting and you can spend those on anything from games to an actually console! Really great site also! Post here if you signed up! Click the link below to go to the site, then click register at the top

it's really worth it.....I have already gotten Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow from this place and it only took me 2 days of posting and who does not enjoy talking about video games? that is what we are doing now.....

I dont know how many times I have to fricken tell you. And you have not even gave me one eason why it would be a scam because it is not and i already proved that. You guys just like acting like complete idiots!!!!!!

go browse the fricken forums instead of being so stupid. Actually go to the forums and you will see it is not a scam. I know it may seem like a scam because I thought it was too but I was proved wrong. IT is not a scam!!!

you were selling me to the site until the whole pic scam......i mean seriously...you could've simply had said that you didn't currently have a pic, but you can get one....instead you doubted the CAG detectives, and thats a no no

[quote name='trustcompany1013']you were selling me to the site until the whole pic scam......i mean seriously...you could've simply had said that you didn't currently have a pic, but you can get one....instead you doubted the CAG detectives, and thats a no no[/quote]

I am sorry but noone would believe me even though it is not a scam. And I do not know what I have to do to prove to you guys that ity is not Because it is not a scam!!!!!

Then how come you guys are saying crap if you did not even check out the site? Check out the site and you will see it is not a scam. Go tot he forums and scroll down to Game Shop and it has a topic which wasy Splinter Cell and it says it was sold to me. Is that proof enough?

[quote name='fireball343']it sounds real, but it looks like it like the dewu points, great deal, nothing avaible,[/quote]

He will be getting some new games ina week or so. I talked to the owner over AIM and he will be ordering some new games ina couple weeks.

Dood, okay, lets say everybody believes you when you say it's not a scam. Even if it isn't, that is one slow boring shaq-fuing way to get games, which means its not really worth it, and not really a deal.

44 referals in a matter of 8 days... obviously your ip hacking and refering yourself. Or posting this same thread all over places. SCAM!

[quote name='Trakan']Dood, okay, lets say everybody believes you when you say it's not a scam. Even if it isn't, that is one slow boring shaq-fuing way to get games, which means its not really worth it, and not really a deal.[/quote]

how is it slow and boring. You are posting on a forum right now. And it does not take many posts to get a game...

And who does not like talking about games?? We are doing it at this forum aren't we?

[quote name='BasketCase1080']44 referals in a matter of 8 days... obviously your ip hacking and refering yourself. Or posting this same thread all over places. SCAM![/quote]
I gave the link out to soem of my freinds to give out to others... And it is not a fricken SCAM. Look at the fucking site before you start saying that

[quote name='zewone']KoolDrew. I just wanted you to know. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and I signed up through your link. I already made my first post![/quote]

thanks. You are bout the only one here that posted that is not a complete idiot.

And watch this guy will get a game and all of you will be proven wrong!!!!!! Then you will really feel like idiots

So, I'm not sure if I understand you KoolDrew. Is it a scam or not? I think you need to tell us "it's not a scam" one more time before I really believe it.

okay, kooldrew, yes, I AM posting on a forum right now. you said you made 500-something posts to get that game. I've been here since may of this year and have only gotten 300-some posts. This is what I mean by SLOW AND BORING. Why go there when this is the best game deal site???

It is not a scam. I have only said it liek 100 times. And you guys are really starting to piss me off with you not believing me

[quote name='KoolDrew'][quote name='zewone']KoolDrew. I just wanted you to know. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and I signed up through your link. I already made my first post![/quote]

thanks. You are bout the only one here that posted that is not a complete idiot.

And watch this guy will get a game and all of you will be proven wrong!!!!!! Then you will really feel like idiots[/quote]

Yea, if he even does get a game, how long would it take?

[quote name='Trakan']okay, kooldrew, yes, I AM posting on a forum right now. you said you made 500-something posts to get that game. I've been here since may of this year and have only gotten 300-some posts. This is what I mean by SLOW AND BORING. Why go there when this is the best game deal site???[/quote]

you can also refer people and it wont take long to get a game. If yopu ahve a website you could put a little banner there anfd you could get some treferals

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='KoolDrew'][quote name='zewone']KoolDrew. I just wanted you to know. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and I signed up through your link. I already made my first post![/quote]

And watch this guy will get a game and all of you will be proven wrong!!!!!! Then you will really feel like idiots[/quote]

Yea, if he even does get a game, how long would it take?[/quote]

It depends how many people he refers and how many posts. I made 500 posts when I gto my game, but I also spent alot of points on other stuff before I got the game. So ti will take less then that. especially if you get referals

I find it funny that its sooo low budget only 2 games have gone out and he plans to buy a few more by the end of the week. Some 16 year old is wasting his McDonalds paycheck.

[quote name='rodeojones903']I find it funny that its sooo low budget only 2 games have gone out and he plans to buy a few more by the end of the week. Some 16 year old is wasting his McDonalds paycheck.[/quote]

what are you talking about?. The site just opened up so of course they ahve not given out many games. And if you read the fucking thread you would have read that he gets money from affiliateing with the-console-corner.com and in return of them getting hits they give them games.......

So if its such a great deal. why would you want more people to post more and buy the games and leave none for you? Its called a scam cause you are using this board to get " referfalls" so YOU get a game. It has noting to do with trying to pass a deal on to us! Your trying to pass a deal to YOU! That there is called...Come on say it with me...
A S C A M. Thnaks for plalyin have a good night!

[quote name='KoolDrew']Ya but I get points that I cash in for games. Now if it was a scam why the hell would I want points if I would not get my game?????

It is not a scam!!! They have already gave out 2 games. One of which was to me

What makes you think it is a scam anyway?? because it is not!!!![/quote]

He is saying that it is shady ass shaq-fuing way to get a game.

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']So if its such a great deal. why would you want more people to post more and buy the games and leave none for you? Its called a scam cause you are using this board to get " referfalls" so YOU get a game. It has noting to do with trying to pass a deal on to us! Your trying to pass a deal to YOU! That there is called...Come on say it with me...
A S C A M. Thnaks for plalyin have a good night![/quote]

Yes I will get points which I could use towards games but so will youg yus so I am passing the deal on so STFU asshole

Someone please just close this thread since it seems everyone else is just imature and retarded and have no idea what the hell they are talking about.

Referring other people gets you the most points, and that's why you posted this here, not as a deal to other CAG's. I wouldn't be surprised to see this on other video game forum websites.

[quote name='KoolDrew']Someone please just close this thread since it seems everyone else is just imature and retarded and have no idea what the hell they are talking about.[/quote]

About time you came to your senses. If you want it locked, just PM a Moderator. And in the future, understand that even though this maybe a legitimate deal, people don't take kindly to referral links.

Who happens to be a moderator here so I cna PM them since everyone here seems to be really stupid.

[quote name='KoolDrew']I will also give out gmail invites. I have 4[/quote]

Lol, now you have "competition" and you have to give even more to get people to click on your referral link instead of zewone's. If you really wanted to post a cheap ass deal, you wouldn't have cared if you referred them to the site, but you do care, and that's the only reason you're posting this topic here.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='KoolDrew']I will also give out gmail invites. I have 4[/quote]

Lol, now you have "competition" and you have to give even more to get people to click on your referral link instead of zewone's. If you really wanted to post a cheap ass deal, you wouldn't have cared if you referred them to the site, but you do care, and that's the only reason you're posting this topic here.[/quote]

When I originally posted it it was for referals but now I just want you guys to believe me that it os for real!!!!

But you guys are just to stupid to see it.......

[quote name='KoolDrew'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='KoolDrew']I will also give out gmail invites. I have 4[/quote]

Lol, now you have "competition" and you have to give even more to get people to click on your referral link instead of zewone's. If you really wanted to post a cheap ass deal, you wouldn't have cared if you referred them to the site, but you do care, and that's the only reason you're posting this topic here.[/quote]

When I originally posted it it was for referals but now I just want you guys to believe me that it os for real!!!!

But you guys are just to stupid to see it.......[/quote]

If it was originally for referrals and isn't now, then why offer the gmail invites to get them to click on your link to the site? YOU'RE STILL TRYING TO GET REFERRALS.

[quote name='KoolDrew']When I originally posted it it was for referals but now I just want you guys to believe me that it os for real!!!!

But you guys are just to stupid to see it.......[/quote]

Again, you are missing the point. People are angry at you for posting a referral link as a 'deal'. A 'deal' on this site is something that will be of positive gain for the person reading it, not the person posting it. So in the future, if you really must tell us about your referral, put it in your sig. That's what every other person (zewone for example) who is trying this has done. Have some common sense. And an awesome day.

w/e I do not care anymore. since you guys are just a bunch of stupid little kids who just play fricking games all day and have no life. I actually have a life. Ulike any of you who are just stupid little imature kids.

Thanks Ledhed. I see you are one of the smart ones out of liek the 2 I have seen at this site...

[quote name='KoolDrew']w/e I do not care anymore. since you guys are just a bunch of stupid little kids who just play fricking games all day and have no life. I actually have a life. Ulike any of you who are just stupid little imature kids.[/quote]

Play games all day and don't have a life? You're posting here also, and you're bragging about getting a free game.... What are you going to do with the game? Let it sit on the shelf and collect dust? NO, you're going to play it. Now you've proven yourself to be a hypocrite also. If you have a life, I see no way in how you are able to post 500 messages in about 2 days. I'll bet money that half of the people who posted in this topic are older and more mature than you. Also, if YOU are the older, mature one, you sure aren't acting that way. Look at all the spelling and grammar mistakes you are making.

this is probably a scam. but whether it is or not, it is most definitely pathetic. kill this thread please.

[quote name='KoolDrew']w/e I do not care anymore. since you guys are just a bunch of stupid little kids who just play fricking games all day and have no life. I actually have a life. Ulike any of you who are just stupid little imature kids.[/quote]

someone who can make 200 post a day calling people who play video games stupid and get a life ummmm got a life and i dont need to post 200 ads to get a stupid game i can go out and buy it myself.

the only way to get the games is by signing other people up unless u want to make 1000's of post

if i sign up i do it under noones link

yea its probally real then again you probally get 100 spams into your pc not to talk about all the spywere that company is just waiting to slam into your pc

weee i post 100 times to get a free game too bad my pc got a virus and blew it up weee 50 buck free game for a 500 buck repare

Anyone else here think KoolDrew has a tad too much time on his hands? 200 posts a day over on the other forum and he's closing in on 50 posts here in one day.

Go outside and ride a bike or something, junior.

Everyone please stop bumping this, it's ridiculous.

KoolDrew, PM Daphatty or Casey Ryback. They are the most active mods and can get this closed the quickest.

To whoever started this stupid ass 'scam'. I would just like you to know that you are one of the 'dumber' losers I've saw on the net.

You could've posted a link to just the site itself, not under YOUR name.

I think this site has a true thing, but him shilling it out is ridiculous. He's the new DLF of CAG.

Congratulations on being an annoying pest who will be in the CAG Hall of Fame. :D

I myself have no problem with anyone posting a refferal link. If they gave me information to help me out, I have no problem with anyone getting something in return for the help.

I laughed and cried when I saw YoshiFan post that Ebay link. I just saw the link and his post and started laughing before I even saw the picture. Nobody likes a liar.

I think this works as www.xbox.net has done something similar to this. I don't think that the site itself is a scam.

I'm glad I've found someone of my own kind. Us spammers have to live. :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam:

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']English mothershaq-fuer, do you speak it?

Can anyone read that post? I sure as hell can't.[/quote]

if u can't read it, then that's too bad... this topic wasn't meant for my reply to get flame by one moron... mothershaq-fuer? ummm, k, kiddo.

So let me get this straight... this new site is offering people free games for posting to their forum? Sounds like the parents that tie a steak around their kid’s neck to get the dog to play with him. Why not drive people to the site with good content? Or does that not hack it anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back