Free GCN Naruto 2 Demo Disc

[quote name='gundamxzero']You realize he only says that in the US version of the show.[/QUOTE]

That explains why I didn't get it. I've only seen the Japanese Version. I really don't like the English voice acting.

And I ordered back in November, and I never got one. Looks like a dud to me.

[quote name='homerojay']That explains why I didn't get it. I've only seen the Japanese Version. I really don't like the English voice acting.

And I ordered back in November, and I never got one. Looks like a dud to me.[/quote]

How can you not like the English voices if you've never watched it? >.>; Meh, they're not that bad but they could be better. Believe it is the filler thing he says instead of Dattebayo.

[quote name='Celsius']Still havn't gotten mine. There's no way I could've missed the 4000 mark. . .[/quote]

Well it was posted on FW at around the same time so I can believe it...

I got mine long ago. You guys really aren't missing much, seeing how limited the demo is. Especially when it resets after a while, even if you're playing with someone.

A contest for a demo for a game that was already available at the time was rather ridiculous. I'd have prefered the contest be for the actual game itself.

I guess everybody that signs up for this will be getting a subscription to gamepro as they will bill u later. IF i did not checked that little box at the end it tells me to check all fields if i dont i wont be able 2 get the demo..........Did anybody else see this????

Haha, oops. I signed up just now. There was a thread in Game Deals that got moved and I figured it was just this without looking at the dates. Ah well. Here's to hoping I don't start getting GamePros in the mail or some crap now even though I didn't check the button.

[quote name='eastx']At $250 with a game, the Wii is good and cheap. Plus, considering how barely next-gen it is, you're planning on getting into the next gen in 2 years... Yowza, that's late.[/QUOTE]

Ding.

Thanks OP

[quote name='klingon666']I guess everybody that signs up for this will be getting a subscription to gamepro as they will bill u later. IF i did not checked that little box at the end it tells me to check all fields if i dont i wont be able 2 get the demo..........Did anybody else see this????[/quote]

I said I didn't want a subscription. I still got my demo disc.

[quote name='Firestorm']I said I didn't want a subscription. I still got my demo disc.[/quote]

x2

If you had read the original topic detailing what to do, GamePro doesn't require the subscription for the demo disc. I think I actually got two without being hounded by them.

bread's done
Back