Free Gears of War 1 code

Da_man24

CAGiversary!
I recently bought a brand new copy of Gears of War Judgement. It came with a code for Gears of War 1. It's a digital copy. You will need 6.7gb of space. I bought Gears of War 1 when it first came out and I still have the disc. No reason to use the code. So i'm giving it out for free. So send me a message through xbox live. Please be honest and I hope it's someone who has not play the game and want to give it a try.

P.S. just go under my profile my xbox live gamertag should be there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I recently bought a brand new copy of Gears of War Judgement. It came with a code for Gears of War 1. It's a digital copy. You will need 6.7gb of space. I bought Gears of War 1 when it first came out and I still have the disc. No reason to use the code. So i'm giving it out for free. So send me a message through xbox live. Please be honest and I hope it's someone who has not play the game and want to give it a try.

P.S. just go under my profile my xbox live gamertag should be there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I already sent the code to someone. If I had more codes I would had given them all away. Sorry for those that didn't get it. Well here is a xbox live 2 day gold trial. Once again hopefully someone that has a silver account gets to use it. If you have a gold account don't be an ass and let someone enjoy free multiplayer for few days. MMT79-T996Y-CXXG2-G4DCB-MYK9M

Ah, well thanks for getting back to us. 'ppreciate it. And I've stocked up on gold for a this year and the next, but thanks again!

bread's done
Back