Free GHIII Aerosmith song download - PS3 and Xbox 360

callmesteam

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Right now you can download 'Dream On' by Aerosmith for Guitar Hero III for free on the 360 and PS3. It's only free until Monday, so get on it.

Thanks hadn't seen this yet.

[quote name='callmesteam']

EDIT... that subject should read 'hyphen' PS3 and Xbox 360... darn un-editable subject lines...[/quote]

Click edit then click go advanced.

Thanks for the reminder it. I just downloaded it. I don't really play guitar hero 3 anymore though. Rock band is my music game of choice.

[quote name='Wolve11']This isn't really a deal though...this should just go in the marketplace threads and game forums...that's just imho.[/quote]
Limited time free content/games should really go in the deals forum. It would be easy to miss it anywhere else.

Downloaded it, but I'm really disappointed w/GH3's DLC. I bought two copies of it to have 2 guitars only a month ago and now I'm thinking I should've gotten Rock Band instead. They get DLC each week AND you can download songs individually.

Thanks for the heads up OP. I've been very disappointed as well in the lack of downloadable material for GH III. Every week there's a crapload of new stuff for Rockband.

Thanks op. Too bad the song is so easy i was almost able to FC it on my first try. And i agree with GH DLC. it sucks balls. But wait! were getting a guitar hero: aerosmith game. YAY!!

ya fucking right. lame.

[quote name='mrhappi79']Downloaded it, but I'm really disappointed w/GH3's DLC. I bought two copies of it to have 2 guitars only a month ago and now I'm thinking I should've gotten Rock Band instead. They get DLC each week AND you can download songs individually.[/quote]
Rock Band is vastly superior. Not only do they get a lot more DLC, but there's a lot more to do in game. There's also little touches... like on GH, the crowd claps along with you while you are using star power, but once it runs out, they stop. In RB they keep singing along with the song as long as you are playing well.

And Rock Band has a better track list in my opinion, with just as many songs and more variety.

GHIII is a good game... but yeah... i had not touched my copy in months until today. You can use the guitars on Rock Band, you might as well just buy the Rock Band disc and you've already got guitar and bass. Add your xbox headset for vocals. $60 and you've got everything but the drums.

Although Rock Band may have a better overall outlook to it seeing as how you can play drums and sing and all, i find little to no challenge to most of the songs on guitar, if anything i only had trouble with 5 staring one song and then thats it. I actually enjoy GH3's replay value although it wouldn't hurt if they would give out the weekly DLC as well. :)

[quote name='callmesteam']
GHIII is a good game... but yeah... i had not touched my copy in months until today. You can use the guitars on Rock Band...[/quote]

On the 360 you can but not on the PS3.

[quote name='lionheart4life']Great time for my Xbox to be in the repair center. Definitely could use another free track.[/QUOTE]

Likewise. Anyway we could talk to Microsoft about this?

[quote name='crazytalkx']Likewise. Anyway we could talk to Microsoft about this?[/quote]

lol they arent gonna keep it up just for 2 people.

[quote name='PA capex']Although Rock Band may have a better overall outlook to it seeing as how you can play drums and sing and all, i find little to no challenge to most of the songs on guitar, if anything i only had trouble with 5 staring one song and then thats it. I actually enjoy GH3's replay value although it wouldn't hurt if they would give out the weekly DLC as well. :)[/quote]

Agreed with Rock Band's lack of difficulty guitar wise except anything by Metallica. GHIII much more challenging (except this free download with was actually really easy to 5 star on EXPERT).

[quote name='lionheart4life']Great time for my Xbox to be in the repair center. Definitely could use another free track.[/QUOTE]

same here.....

[quote name='hunterrogue']Agreed with Rock Band's lack of difficulty guitar wise except anything by Metallica. GHIII much more challenging (except this free download with was actually really easy to 5 star on EXPERT).[/quote]

Yea, it was too easy. I just hit up some "Through the Fire and Flames" on Hard to get back into Guitar Rippage (I can't mess with that on Expert).

[quote name='Trakan']Not a deal. Moved to General Gaming.[/quote]
right on... sorry. i thought the 'free' part was deal-ish enough, but i understand the conflict.

[quote name='NoZoL']lol they arent gonna keep it up just for 2 people.[/quote]

What planet are you from? Microsoft should not allow companies to do this limited time arbitrary free crap when they know at any one time they have thousands of 360's in for repair. If it is something that there is a reason it is limited ok, but not this crap.

My box has the same thing wrong with it that has a thread with over 400 posts on xbox.com, but it doesn't do the 3 red rings so on top of that I get to pay for the B.S. repair.

[quote name='turls']What planet are you from? Microsoft should not allow companies to do this limited time arbitrary free crap when they know at any one time they have thousands of 360's in for repair. If it is something that there is a reason it is limited ok, but not this crap.

My box has the same thing wrong with it that has a thread with over 400 posts on xbox.com, but it doesn't do the 3 red rings so on top of that I get to pay for the B.S. repair.[/quote]

Youre right, it would be better if they just charged people anyway, right?

bread's done
Back