Free Ghost Recon Online Beta Key Giveaway

[quote name='Lemon Monster']Hey people there is about 900 key left of Ghost Recon Beta for PC

So Ill just leave this link here

http://mmoattack.com/giveaways/ghost-recon-online-beta-key-giveaway/

The only thing is you just need to create an account.[/QUOTE]
I registered at mmoattack.com but they are not sending me an email to activate my account. how long is this supposed to take? it has already been 30 minutes.
(I'm refreshing and checking the spam folder and still nothing)

Yes, I got the same link which leads to a page asking for an activation key:

Activate your Account

Please provide a valid activation key.
Activation Key:

What the hell is this? I tried using the key at the end of the string of the link they sent but that didn't work either. Do these mmoattack idiots know that no one can even join their stupid site?

[quote name='PublikDefender']What the hell is this? I tried using the key at the end of the string of the link they sent but that didn't work either. Do these mmoattack idiots know that no one can even join their stupid site?[/QUOTE]

Of course they do! They just suckered you into giving them your info with nothing in return. :bouncy:

Enjoy.

GRN-9YR3-LLFL-UA6Q-9FUN

I played it a few months ago and thought it was alright - feels kind of like a loose version of R6: Vegas 1/2 with new gadgets and such. My biggest beef with it was it seemed very "Play 2 Win" as oppose to being just mostly for artificial upgrades or variations of available items (Tribes: Ascend handled this much, much better).

bread's done
Back