Free Gifts for All! Not lockerz. Free PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, iPhone, iPod Touch, etc

The fact that the whole thread is just 70 pages of him bumping makes me think this is a waste of time and possibly money.

@40_ounce and ggtcracker: Yes, I can do that too. I've done it for dozens of people already. Check out my iTrader for a user on these forums who I helped get all his refs (the others were from another forum). Here is one of the users from the other forum:

@spedmunki: This thread was created nearly 3 years ago with the very occasional bumping. I get enough people/referrals already to justify not bumping this thread more often. If I can bump it, just like the other threads here to get some more people to notice it, why not?

As for the "waste of time and possibly money", roflmao. The rewards gained are totally worth any effort put into this. Some people in the past made doing this an actual job (people from project payday) because of the money, but now days it is more so just a "part-time" job for some people to pay the bills....and others just a fantastic easy way to get free gifts.

I can second that it's not only not a scam, but mkda also helped me get a PS3. Introducing me and helping me out when I was new to the freebie scene also helped me get my own free 360 Elite and now I can get an iPod Touch, too. Do and think whatever you want, though. We'll enjoy our free stuff.

[quote name='Redeema']I can second that it's not only not a scam, but mkda also helped me get a PS3. Introducing me and helping me out when I was new to the freebie scene also helped me get my own free 360 Elite and now I can get an iPod Touch, too. Do and think whatever you want, though. We'll enjoy our free stuff.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Redeema. The bolded part is sooo true! :D

[quote name='discordman']I am very interested mkda, but I have no clue where to start, any advice?[/QUOTE]

What gift would you like? If it's an iPhone, go here:

http://free-iphone-apple.blogspot.com/

If not, go there anyways, and choose a gift from the "hot freebies" section to the right.

Do the 3 steps.

If you want more details on how it works, read this: http://freebieinfo.blogspot.com/

The brief overview part should cover everything, but read the rest if you like.

Got questions? Ask me on this thread or through my site.

I am trying to complete the 360 site but I have yet to get any referrals. I saw on the very first post that you offer referrals for a cost... Can i get a quote? thanks

edit-- I need 8 referrals please

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Ian43']I am trying to complete the 360 site but I have yet to get any referrals. I saw on the very first post that you offer referrals for a cost... Can i get a quote? thanks

edit-- I need 8 referrals please[/QUOTE]

pm'd back.

bread's done
Back