Free Gifts for All! Not lockerz. Free PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, iPhone, iPod Touch, etc

funny-pictures-hamster-kiss-glass.jpg

[quote name='qwikstreet']I signed up under your hdtv one from the first page. Looking into what offers I should do. Probably going to do the Netflix.[/QUOTE]
Ok, thanks a lot qwikstreet. I was wondering where that one came from.

If you want an easier site, try one of the others or one of the good ones right now:

VBux Christmas

i just signed up under you on the promotion.givafree site, it should go green soon, if not let me know.

good luck in the contest.

So, I just clicked on the Customer Order Link that you gave out....Could you explain the details of how you got $600 to me in a nutshell version?

Also, do I have to put my real home address? I don't want to get junk mail everyday

Also, which one have you found to be the easiest site to get money from...since that's the one thing I'm looking for. Just PM me, and if you explain everything to me, I'll sign up for one of your referreal sites.

weaselx3: Thanks man! Good luck to you as well.

asif5th: In a nutshell...

Once you sign up to the freebie site you need to do a simple offer, like sign up for a trial product/service at an advertiser. Most of these are free during the trial period. If you wish to stay on after this period you can (for example, many people liked the Blockbuster offer so much that they stayed on).

When you do this the advertiser, like Blockbuster, pays a LOT of $ to the freebie company (Custom Order This). You then get a couple people to do likewise (ie. sign up using your link and do an offer). COTS accumulates all the money earned from the advertiser and buys the gift for you.

For more details: http://free-wii-nintendo.blogspot.com/

Yes, you need a real home address. You DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT get spam....EVER! I've been doing this for over two years and I never got junk. If you put in fake info, or break the site's Terms of Service, that is the ONLY WAY you will not get your gift. If you follow the rules, you WILL get the gift.

Are you only interested in signing up for one site, and getting paid from it over and over again or are you interested in multiple sites. The reason people go with multiple sites b/c if you go over $600 US earned on EACH site, you need to fill a tax paper, W9 (or W8 if in Canada). That's why people join multiple sites to get the cash reward at $599 at each one, and you don't need to fill a tax form ever ;)

PM me if you want more info, and I'll help out.

bread's done
Back