Free Gifts for All! Not lockerz. Free PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, iPhone, iPod Touch, etc

hey mkda i'd be willing to do a couple of ref's if you could hook me up with a spot on your freeiphone site, I'm kinda new to all this but I'm willing to try :p Lemme know thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Konan']hey mkda i'd be willing to do a couple of ref's if you could hook me up with a spot on your freeiphone site, I'm kinda new to all this but I'm willing to try :p Lemme know thanks.[/QUOTE]

I can set you up, but you either have to pay for each ref (rates vary based on site), or we can balance it out with ref 4 ref on my other sites.

What sites are you looking forward to going green on in exchange for referrals on the yourfreeiphone site? I need some vbux referrals.

hey dude,
I have the PS34free site and i've got 0 for 12 referrals.... its tough! lol... what are you looking for to get me up on your site for a while?

[quote name='magikmc']hey dude,
I have the PS34free site and i've got 0 for 12 referrals.... its tough! lol... what are you looking for to get me up on your site for a while?[/QUOTE]
Did you sign up through my link and got credited for doing which offer?

[quote name='mkda']Did you sign up through my link and got credited for doing which offer?[/quote]

For yourps34free?? i didn't sign up under your link, no. I had already signed up to the site before i read this. I was asking what other people were doing to get their link up.

[quote name='magikmc']For yourps34free?? i didn't sign up under your link, no. I had already signed up to the site before i read this. I was asking what other people were doing to get their link up.[/QUOTE]
Oh ok.

People usually trade, referral for referral or referral for cash (they give people 50-60% of what they get). Although you do have a potential of getting scammed, it is the most popular way.

Other people have websites. Some use YouTube. Some just ask their friends and family.

I help others by placing their link on my site. At this time, for the ps3 site, I charge $37 per green you get. However, unlike trading I'm guaranteeing each referral will stay green or I will get you another one (or money back). So, basically, you just give me your link and relax. I'll take care of things :).

[quote name='Redeema']Hey, you've missed your bump for the past week.[/QUOTE]
Yup, missed a lot of bumps this week as I was extremely busy. Thanks for the help though.

Fast Greens You Say? =o
WUUUAAATTT?

Can you help me? I need ps34free greens D=

This is my first ever Trainn site and I am giving up all of my Holiday gift cards for referrals.

Signed up on customorderthis. Will complete 1 credit if you help =)

[quote name='pixi']Fast Greens You Say? =o
WUUUAAATTT?

Can you help me? I need ps34free greens D=

This is my first ever Trainn site and I am giving up all of my Holiday gift cards for referrals.

Signed up on customorderthis. Will complete 1 credit if you help =)[/QUOTE]

DON'T DO CUSTOMORDERTHIS!

That site's admin isn't responding to anyone lately and is thought to now be a scam.

I can help get green referrals for a price. PM me for details.

Hey, is that Macrobucks site legit? Getting back into doing referrals (never got any completed before), and looking for low number of referrals for cash out sites :) Let me know!

[quote name='Nowell']Hey, is that Macrobucks site legit? Getting back into doing referrals (never got any completed before), and looking for low number of referrals for cash out sites :) Let me know![/QUOTE]

Yes, macrobucks is legit.

However, don't get lower referral amounts deter you from other sites. While one site may have half as many referrals, it still means the user has to do 2x the offers.

Meaning, you can compare this as equal:

10 refs and 1 offer each = 10 credits
or
5 refs and 2 offers each = 5*2 = 10 credits

If you're trading consider that and also look at the offers. On sites like these, you will need to do around 2-3 to get 1 credit, whereas the trainn sites I have in my first post only require you to do 1 offer to get 1 credit.

If you simply everything, determine how much each referral is worth to know your profit margin. Trainn's referral is worth $50 while others are worth $40. That is why Trainn sites are always the best!

Well I signed up under your referral link at YourPS34Free mkda, and made a points account. Can you tell me some good offers I can sign up for so I can move along getting a PS3 soon? I figured I'd do some of the offers on my own and when there isn't any more I'm interested in doing I'd enlist in your services on featuring a referral link on a high traffic site. I've already done the Amazing Web Store one, and I wanted to see how many points per person do you get for a referrals.

[quote name='InfiniteNine']Well I signed up under your referral link at YourPS34Free mkda, and made a points account. Can you tell me some good offers I can sign up for so I can move along getting a PS3 soon? I figured I'd do some of the offers on my own and when there isn't any more I'm interested in doing I'd enlist in your services on featuring a referral link on a high traffic site. I've already done the Amazing Web Store one, and I wanted to see how many points per person do you get for a referrals.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Check out step 2 on my site for suggestions on what the current popular/easy offers are:

http://free-playstation-3.blogspot.com

I know Trainn allows you to convert b/w referrals/points, but I haven't come across someone who wants to do a point to referral switch. It's usually the other way around. I suppose it will still work. Also, each referral is worth 50 points. When they get 50 points, they earn 1 credit (keep this in mind when browsing through level b offers).

Since the approval from my bank for each of these is about 4 days in between each one (A few of them are hosted on the same site and wont allow multiple pending transactions for the toolkits.) I was thinking of switching to the referral so you can post my link and get the three credits I need out of the way. So how do we work that out?

EDIT: Well or after the next time I get paid pending how much you charge for each ref. Also the Video Professor offer is gone I think, unless I just keep missing it.

[quote name='InfiniteNine']Since the approval from my bank for each of these is about 4 days in between each one (A few of them are hosted on the same site and wont allow multiple pending transactions for the toolkits.) I was thinking of switching to the referral so you can post my link and get the three credits I need out of the way. So how do we work that out?

EDIT: Well or after the next time I get paid pending how much you charge for each ref. Also the Video Professor offer is gone I think, unless I just keep missing it.[/QUOTE]

For a ps3 site I charge $37 per green, pre-paid. It is slightly higher than the normal trade rate for trainn sites, but you gotta keep in mind that I ensure no one will scam you. If the refs I get you go red, I will get you another green or you will get your money back. By trading with me, it means you will just need to give me your link and you can relax. You will not only save time and the hassles of trading with people, but it will guarantee you won't get scammed. :)

Well I'll go ahead and do that with you next time I get paid. I also think my bank rejected the transaction with the Amazing Web Stores. x: Since all the offers I'm going to do pretty much reside on that website I'm trying to look for alternatives to get them working until I get this sorted out with the bank. Do you know if a Visa Giftcard would work without problems?

[quote name='InfiniteNine']Well I'll go ahead and do that with you next time I get paid. I also think my bank rejected the transaction with the Amazing Web Stores. x: Since all the offers I'm going to do pretty much reside on that website I'm trying to look for alternatives to get them working until I get this sorted out with the bank. Do you know if a Visa Giftcard would work without problems?[/QUOTE]

Oh, ok. I'm not sure about gift cards. I've heard some websites and advertisers don't allow/reject them. Maybe ask Trainn if they allow it to be used? If you do, please post back here and let us know.

Well another $2.95 charge showed up on my banks online baking " DRI*8004974988EAUCTION 800-497-4988 MNUS" I figure its the Amazing Web Stores trying again, but I googled the number and I'm getting a lot of bad talk on it, but I went ahead and submitted a question to TRAINN about visa giftcards and added this. Will post again when I get my reply. (Man this is dragging on longer than I was hoping for because of my bank.)

Also my check got deposited in my account right now if you are interested in doing the referral service for me soon after I complete the gamefly offer. I read this on a slickdeals thread as well and was wondering if it was true:
Chuck Mullaney Teaches Ebay, eAuction Tutor, Quickbooks Quick Start, Increase My Margin, Google SEO Supervisor, and Yahoo Success Center are run by the same company (visualwebtools/webwork). If you want to try more than 1 of these offers you need to either use a different credit card # or wait 90 days in between signing up for their companies offers.

Well I think I'm going to give up on doing the offers for now, and just go with referrals with you, but I'll gather the money to pay off all the required refs I need first. Sorry for asking questions so much, haha. I'm just really anxious to finally get my first next gen console. Just PM your paypal link/email so I can transfer the money when I have it or do you prefer if PM you for that when I get the money? I'm going to pay for about 5-7 referrals which should total to around $185-259.

InfiniteNine:

- I suppose it's true as some offers are run by the same company, who uses the same sort of system to process registration/payments. Meaning, if you signup for one product, you can't again for another on the same card.

- If you want the referral service just pm me when you're ready to proceed. You can also catch me on aim: FreeMachineMark as I'm online most of the time (as opposed to checking my pm on here).

No prob on asking many questions. I want you to feel comfortable with all of this. I understand that the first time is always very difficult and long. It was for me too, but it takes a lot of patience and gets better over time. :)

bread's done
Back