Free Giveaway - 7 Cents Gamestop Credit (48 Hour Trial Gone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdragon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
391 (100%)
Tell me one game you love that everyone else hates and why you love it.

I will randomly pick one. 7 Cents isn't much, but I redeemed 42 cents one time on here. Cheap is cheap! :booty:

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked Populous because it was 1 of 3 games I had for the SNES.Second game was D&D Eye of the Beholder that one sucked.I would like the 7 cent gamestop credit.

call of duty series = i love it because its so fun even though people say its for noobs i still say its my favorite game

I loved Final Fantasy 7. A friend whom I've known since elementary school lent me his copy and I loved it as a child. Really, it's not even about the game but the memories I've shared with that one certain friend. I think hipsters hate this game because they consider it over-hyped and played out.

If I win, I'd like the 48 hour.

Nier. It received pretty bad reviews and has been blasted from the gaming forum I frequent because of the poor graphics, low production values, and fetch quests, and unattractive main character, but I enjoyed it right from the start for its melancholic atmosphere, beautiful music, enjoyable combat, good story; it's just a charming little game that isn't appreciated. 48 hour code, if I win, please.

Zeru gets the 48 hour trial.

I may try Nier... Just have to get through this backlog of games first. Some of those other games though, are pretty popular - Final Fantasy VII still fetches quite a bit, even with a digital download available! It's one of the most beloved RPG's of all-time. Halo is the shooter that put MS on the map! And, while I don't like Call of Duty, it's a #1 seller year after year.

The 7 cents is still up for grabs. Keep the stories coming and thanks for participating. Check out my trade list thread too!

Thanks for the code, and yes, play Nier at some point (after your backlog as you mentioned, since it's a pretty long game). You'll love it if you're into action/adv RPGs.

OooooOOoOoOweeeEEeeeee!!!1111!! That is $0.07! Do mine eyees deceve meh???!!11!?

OMG, I want it. Pweese gibb too mee! I luv the thrill uf teh win1!!!1111!

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']OooooOOoOoOweeeEEeeeee!!!1111!! That is $0.07! Do mine eyees deceve meh???!!11!?

OMG, I want it. Pweese gibb too mee! I luv the thrill uf teh win1!!!1111![/QUOTE]

I know who to add to my ignore list...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back