Free Gmail Invite!!

[quote name='Ericnmel99']so now we have a sneaky penguin and a dark penguin huh?[/quote]

We have a sneaky penguin, dark penguin, and a stealthyseal if you count that.

I just noticed how this thread is attracking a lot of newbies on their first or second posts. Is it coincidence or are people creating new ID's so they can CHEAT?!?!?!

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='Ericnmel99']so now we have a sneaky penguin and a dark penguin huh?[/quote]

We have a sneaky penguin, dark penguin, and a stealthyseal if you count that.[/quote]

fuck yeah you count that! lol

idk what has been said but i will say 91

[quote name='Ericnmel99']I just noticed how this thread is attracking a lot of newbies on their first or second posts. Is it coincidence or are people creating new ID's so they can CHEAT?!?!?![/quote]

You seriously have no life if you're creating new accounts for the opportunity to guess a number for an e-mail account. I don't care how great Gmail is.

And I didn't create an account just for this, created an account during all of the CC stuff (that is when I found this site) and just felt like guessing :D.

[quote name='mrpotatohed']If you have an assload laying around, why dont you just give one to .. lets say.. the first 15 people or so to post?

(How many is an assload? I know a buttload is two handfulls, cause at Taco Bell when you ask for a buttload of sauce they give you two big handfulls.)[/quote]

No, a buttload is "so much it makes you wanna sh$t"..Which, admittedly, for Taco Bell is probably about two handfuls.

my two guesses:

No one guessed the number. It was 39... the closest post to this was Pace who guessed 38 (I'll PM you momentarily). Now, a shameless plug :)! If ANYONE ever cleans out their basements, dens, kitchens, ect. and ever finds any cans, bottles, or 2 liters of SURGE soda, let me know. I will pay you for them and to ship them, or trade video games for them (XBOX,PS2, and GC)... anything you want! I'm a big collector of them! Thanks for playing!

[quote name='deathcabforcutie']No one guessed the number. It was 39... the closest post to this was Pace who guessed 38 (I'll PM you momentarily). Now, a shameless plug :)! If ANYONE ever cleans out their basements, dens, kitchens, ect. and ever finds any cans, bottles, or 2 liters of SURGE soda, let me know. I will pay you for them and to ship them, or trade video games for them (XBOX,PS2, and GC)... anything you want! I'm a big collector of them! Thanks for playing![/quote]

lol, on a sad note i remember seeing a sealed glass bottle of Crystal Pepsi selling for like $100 on ebay about a year ago. I remember drinking it in one of the test markets, months before it was released. Bleh :p

haha SURGE is not QUITE that way... lol it fetches usualy.. 5 bucks or so on ebay, not much, but i don't want it to sell, i want it to collect and possibly drink depending on its condition / date!

[quote name='"deathcabforcutie"']No one guessed the number. It was 39... the closest post to this was Pace who guessed 38 (I'll PM you momentarily). Now, a shameless plug :)! If ANYONE ever cleans out their basements, dens, kitchens, ect. and ever finds any cans, bottles, or 2 liters of SURGE soda, let me know. I will pay you for them and to ship them, or trade video games for them (XBOX,PS2, and GC)... anything you want! I'm a big collector of them! Thanks for playing![/quote]

Damn, I was pretty close with 37...

bread's done
Back