Free God of War (PSP) demo UMD

I've had mine sitting here for like a week and I finally open it, man thats a nice freebie. Too bad my bro is out of town so I have no PSP to play it on.

Just got mine today as well. I'm in Missouri. It's a pretty cool little package they send it in. I'm not going to use my $15 off coupon if anyone wants it.

Still waiting for mine, doubt I'll get it. Can anyone hook me up with a $15 off PSP coupon? I want to get the new Slim to replace my phat.

If you haven't gotten it yet don't feel bad. Plays exactly the same as the PS2 games so you really aren't missing out on anything if you haven't gotten it besides the PSP coupon.

I finally got my demo f God of war for the PSP, i haven't tried it out yet but i can't wait, it also came with some collectible item. Its the Omega Symbol like the one on the God of War title, it looks to be a thing you wrap on the part of your PSP wrist strap hold, but im not sure. Since its still in the origianl sealed packaging im keeping it that way since im a huge collector of game items.

[quote name='Nate512']I finally got my demo f God of war for the PSP, i haven't tried it out yet but i can't wait, it also came with some collectible item. Its the Omega Symbol like the one on the God of War title, it looks to be a thing you wrap on the part of your PSP wrist strap hold, but im not sure. Since its still in the origianl sealed packaging im keeping it that way since im a huge collector of game items.[/quote]

I wish mine came sealed, by the time i got it the circular stickers was completly tore on one side and about 90% on the other. so its pretty much open already.

Was on a 4 day business trip, and this was waiting for me when I got back. It's a nice package, but boy was it slow to get here. Haven't played the demo yet.

Yhea it took a while to get here (just got mine)

But the wait for the Demo is going to seem like NOTHING compared to the wait for the full release in January.

This game kicks all of the ass!

[quote name='MrSneis']Got mine today, too bad I can't afford a PSP even with the $15 coupon :([/QUOTE]

I wonder if you could combine it with one of those 40 dollar of 200 from CC

I can't believe how many are and were on ebay. Seems to be worth not much now.

Hope they do the same type of demo release with GoW III :D

[quote name='Thomas96']I wonder if you could combine it with one of those 40 dollar of 200 from CC[/quote]

The $15 coupon's only good at BB.

bread's done
Back