Free golf balls for SOME states

Beer had to be purhcased between 4/23-6/7, so unless you already bought it a week ago, deal is done.

[quote name='Bucknut']Beer had to be purhcased between 4/23-6/7, so unless you already bought it a week ago, deal is done.[/QUOTE]

The point is if you live in one of those select states, or just get it sent to one of them, there is no purchase required.

[quote name='zlatour']The point is if you live in one of those select states, or just get it sent to one of them, there is no purchase required.[/QUOTE]

From the site:

At Michelob ULTRA we know you enjoy the active life. That’s why we’re offering you a complimentary sleeve of Michelob ULTRA golf balls with your purchase of one (1) 18-pack or larger of Michelob ULTRA family products.
To receive your sleeve just click on the rebate form download button below. Fill out the printed certificate and send it along with your cash register receipt to the address printed on the form. Don’t forget to circle the beer purchase price on the receipt. Offer expires on July 6, 2010.

[quote name='Bucknut']From the site:

At Michelob ULTRA we know you enjoy the active life. That’s why we’re offering you a complimentary sleeve of Michelob ULTRA golf balls with your purchase of one (1) 18-pack or larger of Michelob ULTRA family products.
To receive your sleeve just click on the rebate form download button below. Fill out the printed certificate and send it along with your cash register receipt to the address printed on the form. Don’t forget to circle the beer purchase price on the receipt. Offer expires on July 6, 2010.[/QUOTE]

I don't know what state you selected, but when Massachusetts is selected it says:

"At Michelob ULTRA we know you enjoy the active life. That’s why we’re offering you a complimentary sleeve of Michelob ULTRA golf balls.
To receive your set just click on the rebate form download button below. Fill out the printed certificate and send it back to the address printed on the form. Offer expires on July 6, 2010."

ah ok I reread OP and your post and it makes sense now. I live in ohio where they have can do beer rebates.

bread's done
Back