Free Gotham City Impostors Beta keys! (xbox360 and Ps3 only)

Very nice. Thanks, OP! Been very interested in playing this. From the little I've seen, I get a TF2 vibe, and that was one of my favorite games this generation.

I also will say that the " multi is fun as hell " Everything from the sound effects, to the music, and the things your enemys say to you after they kill you, Put a huge smile on my face

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']Thank you, OP. I'm liking it so far, but it feels very floaty for a FPS. My character is like always moving even if I don't touch the analog stick. :/[/QUOTE]
I noticed that when I was wearing roller skates. But other then that it has felt pretty fast and frantic to me!

[quote name='musha666']Thanks I got one. Since I guess the code that came with Arkham City was just a joke or something.[/QUOTE]

Not sure if theres a problem with these, but here's the code from my copy of B:AC (PS3)- MA4WP2EHMRAHDPDYAZ7CZYCNJ
The code card says to go to gothamcityimpostors.com to register it for a beta code. Hope this helps someone out. I've been playing it on 360 and it reminds me of Timesplitters.

Not much of a multi-player FPS kind of person but I am really enjoying this. I have managed to score some decent points in rounds even though I am pretty bad at this kind of game.

Thanks OP! I think I'll get a code. I am, officially, wierded out for the morning. Haven't heard of this new Gotham game...which led me to the video below...which led me to a comment about Metroid. I think I heard about Metroid being a girl, as a kid.

Anywho, to get back on track, I saw 6 players, somewhere. Do I HAVE TO have 5 more people to play this Gotham game?

Oh, crazy game I mentioned > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB17PMjE-nE&feature=relmfu

Thanks OP! Got for the PS3 and activated it online

I'm not sure if you can activate it at Playstation.com yet, but for those that don't know, you can sign in to your account at qriocity.com and redeem it there

Thanks, OP. Got the :ps3: beta, and this will be a welcome distraction from my Battlefield 3 multiplayer.

Merry Christmas, everybody! :applause:

Thanks OP.
[quote name='Righteous Nixon']Thanks. Have had my eye on this one. What a nice surprise.[/QUOTE]

Yeah & its the day when assassins creed revelations has its double XP weekend.

bread's done
Back