Free: Guitar hero World tour Song downloads.

Limet

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I got these in an email after i already sold the game.. so i have no use for them so i thought hey why not put them on the CAG forums.
So here ya go Enjoy.

ALSO IF THE CODES DONT WORK THAT MEANS SOMEONE HAS ALREADY USED THE CODE. so get them quick go go go.

You are welcome.

2. Boston - Rock and Roll Band:
BWGBV-HTRY4-9CYMX-CFMKD-Q7PK3

4. The Killers - Human:
BXDD8-BH4X9-MTG9B-BQQV9-VPRR3

6. Oasis - The Shock of the Lightning:
BT977-JM7QD-RX38T-3HWJ7-83YJQ

7. R.E.M. - Supernatural Superserious:
BWJGT-GXVHH-WM436-X88K9-HXYYQ

10. Smashing Pumpkins - The Everlasting Gaze:
BXC9K-42Q4W-7299D-VWDPY-K7Y2M

yeah. this seriously needs to stop. at least say-hey, i took them, thanks. sorry but only 1 works now.......come on cheap ass gamers.........

They don't need to be members to views the forums right?!? So maybe they CAN'T post a message saying thanx. Next time OP, PM the codes to people who reply to your thread. stops lurkers and non-members.

Could be that they were already used before Limet even got them, problems have been reported that not all codes work. I personally got 2 codes working, while 3 of mine said they were already used -.-

I don't even remember asking for 'em, but I got my five codes today. Was this promotion exclusive to PS3 and 360? I don't see any place to put the codes in on the Wii version.

If it turns out they're useless to me, I'll probably be giving mine away here too.

It has been brought to our attention that some users when
redeeming their code are getting an, "Already Used" error. The
reason for this is that was an issue with duplicating codes when
the email was sent out.

So im posting the new codes here.

Boston - Rock and roll band
GTYH9-7PM9W-FCFQD-PDX74-D2GVB

The Killers - Human
GW7JX-R9B8C-DHXK2-8HG4M-WYG98

Oasis - The Shock of the Lightning
GJJJ3-RQGM3-BFCBG-CWDCJ-CF8XD

R.E.M. - Supernatural Superserious
GWQ8J-CTK82-9DQDM-H7GWQ-XCK93

Smashing Pumpkins - The Everlasting Gaze
GYTF2-GXXFJ-C2MPQ-29242-KXGBM

Don't know if you can game the system but if so, here's the website to enter "bad" codes for new good ones - http://freemusic.guitarhero.com/newcode. Here are some used codes you may be able to use to get new functioning ones.

1. Blind Melon - No Rain:
DCPM6-6XTWF-TKT7Y-P3K7M-V384Q

3. Foreigner - Hot Blooded:
DJBVW-G6YHP-PCDFG-96GVD-36MTB

6. Oasis - The Shock of the Lightning:
DKGHV-BYXGD-J4Q4M-FHRPP-HBRPG

8. Raconteurs - Salute your Solutions:
F6JCB-MR8QP-Q4CH4-KT28D-G448M

9. Rick Springfield - Jessie's Girl:
DMYWX-MCMTR-2MCB7-D4DCT-PBW4J

Yeah no luck here, but if someone who actually was emailed the codes could use this site and get new codes....I wonder....I wouldn't mind some free songs if it were to work. PM me if it works for anyone. Thanks

[quote name='Arakias']stop doing that did you not read all the posts above?[/quote]

Honestly I don't care.
Plus it takes too much time that I don't want to spend so I just post all the codes and whoever can type it in the fastest wins.

[quote name='Arakias']stop doing that did you not read all the posts above?[/quote]

I hate lurker jackings as much as the next guy, but he's free to do it as he pleases.

bread's done
Back