Free Haagan Dazs scoop - 5/15 - 4-8pm

[quote name='vgossain']

This is the 3rd free/cheap ice cream thing I have posted in the last month - I may have a problem :)[/quote]

No ice cream is just good.

Man, I love Haagan Dazs! Too bad I don't have one around me. :(

Thanx for the OP anyways...

So 3 of my friends and I drive all the way out to the only store within 10 miles of my house (using my car too). The mall map claims it's between a pizza place, and some other establishment I fail to remember. We find these two stores, and notice the black windows of the store in between them. At this point, we also noticed the remains of a removed sign on the wall above the locked doors. We then had a laugh, and I was pissed off 'cause I drove 16 miles round-trip to this place and got nothing out of it.

[quote name='omgu8myrice']i wish they would have these things on the weekends[/QUOTE]

They would go broke.

[quote name='Pirate331']So 3 of my friends and I drive all the way out to the only store within 10 miles of my house (using my car too). The mall map claims it's between a pizza place, and some other establishment I fail to remember. We find these two stores, and notice the black windows of the store in between them. At this point, we also noticed the remains of a removed sign on the wall above the locked doors. We then had a laugh, and I was pissed off 'cause I drove 16 miles round-trip to this place and got nothing out of it.[/QUOTE]

You did get something. You got that story, and that story will serve you well over your life. From bars to casual conversations. That story is worth more then any free scoop of ice cream.

bread's done
Back