Free Halo 3 ODST Premium Theme

[quote name='spideymike']Thanks for the link. Now how about throwing up the Sgt. Johnson code online for free, MS since you screwed up your said promise to pass them out to all who preordered your game at the stores you advertised?[/QUOTE]

Exactly!

So I take it you got burned too?

Thank you. I was pretty pumped for the Fallout 3 one that I was going to be getting since I'm using the generic one after getting sick of the perfect dark one and the gears of war one.

Thank you OP! I love premium themes but i just think its awful that they charge for them so to the best of my knowledge the only 2 premium FREE themes that have been released have been a WINTER one and a 1 VS 100 one, so now it looks like i will have 3 premiums.....Thanks again for the heads up!

Thanks OP. Is there a "free premium theme" thread out there? I noticed people mentioning some for free here. Not sure if they are available still though

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']Thank you OP! I love premium themes but i just think its awful that they charge for them so to the best of my knowledge the only 2 premium FREE themes that have been released have been a WINTER one and a 1 VS 100 one, so now it looks like i will have 3 premiums.....Thanks again for the heads up![/QUOTE]

I had the winter one up until like summer lol. I use to just use my own pictures before the NXE, but everything except premium themes just look kind of crappy to me ever since.

[quote name='Rig']Thanks. I'm getting tired of my free GoW2 premium theme, and I don't want to pay for a new one. Just added it to the queue, and will download when I get home from work.[/QUOTE]

how'd u get a gow2 theme for free? i was kinda bummed when they took it out of the all fronts dlc

also i'm assuming the winter one is no longer available? it looked kinda cool.. i like the non-branded themes

[quote name='The SPism']how'd u get a gow2 theme for free? i was kinda bummed when they took it out of the all fronts dlc

also i'm assuming the winter one is no longer available? it looked kinda cool.. i like the non-branded themes[/QUOTE]
I think the gow2 was a preorder bonus or something because I have it and got it free, too.

Thanks a ton, OP.

[quote name='Distrato']"Exclusive to Gold."

Not free then.[/QUOTE]

While some things (like Facebook or most matchmaking) do not make sense for Gold Membership, free downloads do. Once PSN catches up (they're working on it), then Xbox won't be able to pull this kind of crap; but until then it is a better service and they can charge for it (and get away with it). My boycott would only lead to one thing: not being able to play online.

Of course, all these themes, avatar clothes, and other advertisements would be better off being free. period.

For anyone who wants to see what it looks like heres a video
Halo ODST PT

BTW i till use my free christmas theme. And o look christmas is coming up again. See never goes out of style.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Distrato']"Exclusive to Gold."

Not free then.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='eastx']Cry us a river. :p[/QUOTE]

Indeed. The Mississippi. I pay for Live for the service. So, that's where that money went. This is free.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Indeed. The Mississippi. I pay for Live for the service. So, that's where that money went. This is free.[/QUOTE]

Probably a PS3 fanboy. Just ignore his comment.

Anyways, to find it a bit easier (a friend had trouble finding it haha), just go to "Spotlight" and it should be there.

[quote name='Rig']Thanks. I'm getting tired of my free GoW2 premium theme, and I don't want to pay for a new one. Just added it to the queue, and will download when I get home from work.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Thanks.

Just wondering as it is to late now to get it free but how did you get the GoW2 premium theme free?

[quote name='chubbyninja1319']thanks, op! I'm a sucker for these premium themes and halo. Free makes it all that much better![/quote]
qft

[quote name='sendme']Just wondering as it is to late now to get it free but how did you get the GoW2 premium theme free?[/QUOTE]
He pre-ordered it. Check my signature for all the free premium themes! (and arcade games/addons)

[quote name='Nebenator']He pre-ordered it. Check my signature for all the free premium themes! (and arcade games/addons)[/QUOTE]

I had the LE preordered from GS and I never got it.

bread's done
Back