Free HALO Cyan Spartan mini-fig from megablocks

Thank you OP, figure appears tiny, but for free I'm not complaining provided they're actually mailed. =)

I just got 2 in the mail, I only filled out the survey once. The figure looks cool standing next to my one from last time and I've got one sealed (might give it to my friend, not sure).

Grabbed a quick pic of both Spartans next to each other.

megahalo.jpg

May I just say that next time one of these offers pops up, get it up here as soon as possible. I decided I want more of these things.

Forgot about this and got mine too. I don't know if I should open it or give it to my younger brother who's a Halo fanatic or my nephew, ha.

Got mine today, too - also blue.

This was pretty cool of them, I will probably go buy some of the figures for my game shelf as a result.

Got mine today too. It was a nice surprise as I had forgotten all about it.

It's a teeny little thing, huh?

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Haven't gotten mine yet =(
Well, my mailman is a little slow so it COULD get here today . . .[/QUOTE]

Speak of the devil. My mailman JUST dropped it off. I have to say, the packaging it came in was just begging to have it break but luckily it is intact. It's really flimsy, and about twice as small as I thought it would be, but free is free.

I can't wait to get home from doing laundry at my g/f's mom's to check the mail now! MegaBlock Master Chief has been very lonely guarding my 360 Slim all by himself.

"There was a fire fight!"

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Speak of the devil. My mailman JUST dropped it off. I have to say, the packaging it came in was just begging to have it break but luckily it is intact. It's really flimsy, and about twice as small as I thought it would be, but free is free.[/QUOTE]

I had to do a double take. I didn't expect it to come in a mailing envelope, I was expecting a small box.

bread's done
Back