Free Halo download stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowyeti

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
Okay I did this on a different forum, and my message got moderated (apparently I was spamming...) so I don't know which ones have been used, hopefully some still work.

Now these are the download cards that came with the collector's edition for Halo Wars, so you get some multiplayer maps for Halo 3 (I think) and a Honor Guard Wraith Tank with gold trim, I think for Halo Wars. lol I honestly don't know, I just got the cards for free from work, and I only want the 48 hour trials for them, so I figured I should give them away for someone to use.

Honor Guard Tank codes:

1) b7ycv hrpkd vcbgd vf3h4 tymcw
2) g3vx8 yhhgj jw7rv 7ccxc vjvdq
3) kkytv qcggx ycv9c p7g83 y8gqw
4) vx6p8 km2bg d6tjp b2v2f cw6wj

Multiplayer Map codes:

1) tdfqb gx693 8wttd gxr9q rvpd8
2) hgf34 29gm4 3vxd6 kw9t8 yyxcd
3) xc9dc m7r9h 99g9h tvb9t 6qxjw
4) rjm2d drh9j r89mj 4p9df t6g3j

Please let me know if any of them work, I'm sorry if none of them work though, it's like teasing someone with a cookie.

I had also tried all the Map Pack codes, and all had been redeemed. If you manage to get anymore, don't be afraid to give one to me :)

[quote name='help1']They say that the codes aren't valid. Not even a "already been used."[/QUOTE]

On the 360 dashboard it says invalid, but on Xbox.com it will say if it really is invalid or has already been used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back