Free Halo: ODST Sgt. Johnson Firefight Code

spacenad

CAGiversary!
Got this code when I bought the game and didn't really play any firefight since there was no matchmaking feature. Figure someone else might actually use it:

MMRC8-478Y6-8WWRV-PX8C7-CR8B3

Enjoy!

I redeemed it. Even if I didn't need to, as this DLC isn't lock or signed. Meaning you can freely share this DLC with friends and family. Thanks

[quote name='Dunvane']You redeemed it, but you didn't need to? What a bitch thing to do.[/QUOTE]
I know right. What the fuck, man.

[quote name='clickpow']its drm free all you guys have to do is look into it. Can't say anything more here.[/QUOTE]

You're saying it as if the procedure you are referring to is as simple as redeeming a code... Don't assume everyone are willing to insert downloaded data from their PC into their xbox's file system, regardless if there are (currently) no consequences from Microsoft.

[quote name='AmyGrrl']I redeemed it. Even if I didn't need to, as this DLC isn't lock or signed. Meaning you can freely share this DLC with friends and family. Thanks[/QUOTE]

:roll:

Hey guys no fighting in here or saying the B word, the OP provided us wth a free code, so you shouldnt accuse anyone of being reedy, your being lucky the code was there in the first place, you just wasnt fast enough

[quote name='iTaiwan']Hey guys no fighting in here or saying the B word, the OP provided us wth a free code, so you shouldnt accuse anyone of being reedy, your being lucky the code was there in the first place, you just wasnt fast enough[/QUOTE]

lol@this guy

Lol, the point was that if you really have no need for the code, why not leave it for someone who can use it? I didn't want it, just checking in on things. Oh well, lol.

bread's done
Back