FREE--Halo: Reach Banshee avatar prop!--FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverjoe20

CAGiversary!
Feedback
236 (100%)
Got an email from Microsoft telling me that I won a free banshee avatar prop because I got more than 200 points in the Gamer IQ trivia challenge.

I already have the prop so I'm just giving it away...no BS sign ups or anything. First one to claim it, keeps it.

Just post a response saying that you claimed.

Thanks!

VR97G-2TFWK-4MX29-FKTVD-R4J4Z

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently, I already own this, according to the message that appeared when I entered my code. It might be invalid now, but here it is anyway:
GCY9M-9X9J2-TVGM9-CCR2G-GFQKZ

[quote name='foreverjoe20']Got an email from Microsoft telling me that I won a free banshee avatar prop because I got more than 200 points in the Gamer IQ trivia challenge.

I already have the prop so I'm just giving it away...no BS sign ups or anything. First one to claim it, keeps it.

Just post a response saying that you claimed.

Thanks!

VR97G-2TFWK-4MX29-FKTVD-R4J4Z[/QUOTE]

P.S. That isn't the reason you got one. You got one because you spent more than 200 Microsoft Points during the promotional period and you're a member of Xbox Live Rewards. Just Saying.

[quote name='gundamxzero']If anyone wants to hook up a fellow cag instead of a lurker pst me one :) pretty please![/QUOTE]

PM sent.

Heres the one I just got.

FYR4K-M7WCK-M9CXH-FGPF4-XVJRZ

And some more codes I had lying around in a text document. Not sure if they will work, but posting just in case.

Banshee Codes
VRYDG-T2QC2-FFPGY-FMK9C-3XM2Z
QY2CT-322YD-G6P9Q-39JDT-DRQFZ
HCX9Q-MGXVM-MPY3Y-92J4T-G6KHZ
9K3J2-RKMDM-MHCMK-MDP22-QPVGZ
PVXQ4-DRYXG-WGJPM-9FFJK-767PZ
XRP46-YJPDH-6JKCW-VD6JQ-WRR6Z
WM3QT-QV74D-GQF6W-XJRMV-PY2MZ

I got a code too.. up for grabs like OP said .just say u claimed it if u did

[COLOR=] 2DT4D-TQHHC-JD9JX-449VQ-Q3GTZ[/COLOR]

ona side note werent people suppose to get like 400 msp for buyn the new maps a while back?

[quote name='LouTenit Dan']
ona side note werent people suppose to get like 400 msp for buyn the new maps a while back?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I haven't received the 400 msp yet.

I did get the Banshee code, so if anyone wants it just reply here and I'll PM it to you.

[quote name='LouTenit Dan']I got a code too.. up for grabs like OP said .just say u claimed it if u did

[COLOR=] 2DT4D-TQHHC-JD9JX-449VQ-Q3GTZ[/COLOR]

ona side note werent people suppose to get like 400 msp for buyn the new maps a while back?[/QUOTE]

Claimed Thank you.

[quote name='rct316']got one too. post a funny picture to earn it tho.[/QUOTE]

funny-dog-kid.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back