Free Halo Reach 'Beta Tester' Avatar Hoodie

Sgt Barone

CAGiversary!
If you have Halo Reach Beta, make sure you have played one full game, then head to Halo Waypoinnt and click on your Career Stats, and after it scans your career, you'll unlock an Avatar Award hoodie. Pretty tight for being free. Enjoy!

Thanks for the heads up, it was already posted in another thread but it never hurts so have multiple reminders.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kolma']i would love it if i could even get into the beta :([/QUOTE]

buy odst, it's cheap, i'm sure you could get one for 25 or 20 off of craigslist. or see if you can borrow a friends campaign disc.

Thanks for the reminder.

Side question: Does anyone know if playing the beta will reward you some special armor parts when the full game gets released? I think I read this somewhere, but I can't find the source of where I read it. I currently have silver account, but I have a one month Live trial, but I don't want to use it yet just for the beta. Can anyone verify or deny this claim?

[quote name='po00op']Thanks for the reminder.

Side question: Does anyone know if playing the beta will reward you some special armor parts when the full game gets released? I think I read this somewhere, but I can't find the source of where I read it. I currently have silver account, but I have a one month Live trial, but I don't want to use it yet just for the beta. Can anyone verify or deny this claim?[/QUOTE]

The special armor "flair" was awarded for playing Halo 2 before they pulled the plug.

[quote name='CAiNiACprime']The special armor "flair" was awarded for playing Halo 2 before they pulled the plug.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know about the Halo2 flair, but does anyone know if there is one rewarded for playing beta?

[quote name='CAiNiACprime']The special armor "flair" was awarded for playing Halo 2 before they pulled the plug.[/QUOTE]

That reminds me, I never got an email about this. I played Halo 2 on the last day :( I also never got any 400 points and that other stuff Halo 2 players got in March.

[quote name='monkeystud']:evil: Stupid hoodie, you wont catch me wearing it.... if I ever get ODST from that contest maybe I can play the beta... ;)[/QUOTE]

Sure looks like you've already played the beta and are wearing that stupid hoodie on your GT sig.

[quote name='CAiNiACprime']Sure looks like you've already played the beta and are wearing that stupid hoodie on your GT sig.[/QUOTE]
lol thats some funny stuff

what exactly was that "flair" anyways? im guessing its just the Mark whatever shoulder armor?

I thought Flair was unlocked by working at Chotchkie's.

[quote name='CAiNiACprime']Sure looks like you've already played the beta and are wearing that stupid hoodie on your GT sig.[/QUOTE]

Uh no I didnt and thats that other guy.... Humor and sarcasm dont work well in the cyber world does it?
Anyways everyone get their stupid hoodies yet? Gotta represent, ya heard!

[quote name='monkeystud']Uh no I didnt and thats that other guy.... Humor and sarcasm dont work well in the cyber world does it?
Anyways everyone get their stupid hoodies yet? Gotta represent, ya heard![/QUOTE]
lol

bread's done
Back