Free Halo Reach G.O.D, code

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CWP863GJWA

demotivational-posters-shrek.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Coltin']It's not really that surprising they won. The Bills played well last year and it carried over. Although I'll admit they mainly won due to Brady's tipped passes, but their drives were impressive[/QUOTE]
must be a bills fan jk

Great stuff guys, I am marking this as the cut-off, I am gonna go through everything now and post/PM the winner.

Thanks to all for the great submissions.

Great contest man. Lots of chuckles here and there from the content posted; I hope you enjoy going through them as much as I did reading.

My wife cheated on me during the time I went to the hospital and got diagnosed with leukemia. Those few weeks were pure hell. If I never went to the hospital and never got diagnosed, I think she wouldn't have told me she cheated and who the hell knows how long she would have continued the affair. I know this might not be funny, but sometimes you just have to humor yourself to get through bad times like these. :D

Alright guys I am gonna wrap this up, again thanks for all the posts gave me something to entertain myself with this afternoon.

There were a lot of good ones but I am gonna go with Post #80 the crazy dog, posted by Kreator. I dont know why but everytime I watched that I literally lol'd.

Again thanks to all who participated.

Kreator I will PM you your code shortly.

[quote name='The Dude 419']Alright guys I am gonna wrap this up, again thanks for all the posts gave me something to entertain myself with this afternoon.

There were a lot of good ones but I am gonna go with Post #80 the crazy dog, posted by Kreator. I dont know why but everytime I watched that I literally lol'd.

Kreator I will PM you your code shortly.[/QUOTE]

No joke: I found that video to be horrifying. Does this mean I have no sense of humor?

[quote name='The Dude 419']Alright guys I am gonna wrap this up, again thanks for all the posts gave me something to entertain myself with this afternoon.

Just watched it and lol'ed at work. Man that was cool.

I'm not saying I should've been the one to win, but I found that more horrifying than funny...Of course were entitled to our own opinions, thanks for the contest OP

[quote name='victimsofadown']No joke: I found that video to be horrifying. Does this mean I have no sense of humor?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Chcuck57841']I'm not saying I should've been the one to win, but I found that more horrifying than funny[/QUOTE]

I work at a vet hospital. I've seen the same breed of the dog after it did the same exact thing in the video, though not this exact dog. The dog I saw where I work died horribly from its injuries before it could even get to our hospital.

So no, it's not even funny in the slightest. It is horrifying, and even sick and cruel.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']I work at a vet hospital. I've seen the same breed of the dog after it did the same exact thing in the video, though not this exact dog. The dog I saw where I work died horribly from its injuries before it could even get to our hospital.

So no, it's not even funny in the slightest. It is horrifying, and even sick and cruel.[/QUOTE]
Which is why it is more horrifying than funny. Sorry if you see more than your fair share of bad injuries.
[quote name='Ashsaber']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joYo8c1Uz_w This still makes me lol so much.[/QUOTE]
If I'd pick something I didn't post, this is definitely a win.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Captain Urahara']Hence why I posted that. And was altering my quote necessary?[/QUOTE]

Wait, altering your quote? I don't know what your talking about to be honest, I left the quote as it was. And sorry, the way I read your post made it seem like you thought I thought it was some what funny. No hard feelings. I hope you don't have to deal with injuries as severe as those in your future.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']I work at a vet hospital. I've seen the same breed of the dog after it did the same exact thing in the video, though not this exact dog. The dog I saw where I work died horribly from its injuries before it could even get to our hospital. Sorry if you see more than your fair share of bad injuries.

So no, it's not even funny in the slightest. It is horrifying, and even sick and cruel.[/QUOTE]

I didn't post what's in bold. Did you post your response in my quoted post?

[quote name='Chcuck57841']And sorry, the way I read your post made it seem like you thought I thought it was some what funny. No hard feelings.[/QUOTE]
And no worries on that front. I was trying to make it clear that I was on your side on this. I see stuff like this daily and it never gets easier. No hard feelings.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']I didn't post what's in bold. Did you post your response in my quoted post?[/QUOTE]

Oops, didn't mean to do that. I fixed it, sorry for the mistake :lol:

[quote name='Chcuck57841']Oops, didn't mean to do that. I fixed it, sorry for the mistake :lol:[/QUOTE]

No worries. It just made me look like a mega douche is all lol

Just to clear this up, I think we have had enough, moral lessons, it was funny because it was unexpected. There was a dog running next to a car, then out of no where a dog jumps out of the car and barrel roles the dog. It was unexpected, which is why it is so funny.

Not laughing becuase of potential injury to the dog.

On a side note there were plenty of videos where humans were potentially injured, is that horrific? Or is it because it was a dog? Just curious, I am a dog lover have had them for as long as I can remember but sometimes you just have to laugh instead of standing on a soapbox.

[quote name='Chcuck57841']

If I'd pick something I didn't post, this is definitely a win.[/QUOTE]

I gotta say I didn't get that one, not sure if it was a reference or something but I remember watching this one just waiting for something funny then it ended. So I actually remember this one but only because it was one of the least funny, but could very well be because I didn't get a reference or don't know what it is from.

[quote name='The Dude 419']Just to clear this up, I think we have had enough, moral lessons, it was funny because it was unexpected. There was a dog running next to a car, then out of no where a dog jumps out of the car and barrel roles the dog. It was unexpected, which is why it is so funny.

Not laughing becuase of potential injury to the dog.

On a side note there were plenty of videos where humans were potentially injured, is that horrific? Or is it because it was a dog? Just curious, I am a dog lover have had them for as long as I can remember but sometimes you just have to laugh instead of standing on a soapbox.[/QUOTE]

That's why I thoguht it was weird, because the videos where people were getting hurt had me ROLLIN' but that dog thing made me sad. I may have psychological issues.

[quote name='victimsofadown']That's why I thoguht it was weird, because the videos where people were getting hurt had me ROLLIN' but that dog thing made me sad. I may have psychological issues.[/QUOTE]

You don't have psychological issues victimsofadown.

[quote name='The Dude 419']On a side note there were plenty of videos where humans were potentially injured, is that horrific? Or is it because it was a dog? Just curious, I am a dog lover have had them for as long as I can remember but sometimes you just have to laugh instead of standing on a soapbox.[/QUOTE]

No offense towards you in any way, but work a day in my shoes and you'll see my point. I would just try to laugh it off but when I've literally seen animals die from this stuff I just can't.

When someone falls off a skateboard or trips or something then yeah it can be a little funny, but then again people are fully capable of seeking medical attention.

Animals are not capable of seeking medical attention. They can't walk into a hospital and say what's wrong. They have to rely on people. And most of the time the people neglect them or just don't help. That is just plain sad.

Also, videos where people are seriously hurt aren't funny. Anyone who laughs at a disaster is the real sick person.

bread's done
Back