Free Halo Reach (One code only)

slickkill77

CAGiversary!
Feedback
78 (100%)
I have no desire to play Halo Reach and this has been sitting in my email for a while so hopefully it works. Post when you use it please.

Halo Reach Games on Demand Code:

MKQ36-HGH6Q-RGRWV-DGGT3-GWYTZ To redeem your code:

This is the full game. I got this from the preview program

[quote name='VOLTAN']Wow, very generous. Sorry I missed it.[/QUOTE]

Very generous indeed. I'm kinda glad i missed it though. I would have redeemed it without thinking, then almost never play it. Better that it went to somebody who'll actually use it.

I salute you slickkill77 for the code and kudos to goodnight144 (who snagged it).

[quote name='The End']Very generous indeed. I'm kinda glad i missed it though. I would have redeemed it without thinking, then almost never play it. Better that it went to somebody who'll actually use it.

I salute you slickkill77 for the code and kudos to goodnight144 (who snagged it).[/QUOTE]

I feel the same way. And yeah, I'm happy that someone actually POSTED that they redeemed it, and it wasn't just lurked.

OP is awesome! I just wish I would have been here for the drop, I bought the Map Packs when they were on sale and I don't own Reach. lol I don't know why I did that...

Very generous of you, Slickkill! Nice to see.

Hoping there might be another one of these drops in the future so I can grab one for my buddy. Would love to play Reach with him again.

all i can say is wow, well done op, very genorous and well done goodnight114 for actualy saying thanks.

I still have my Halo: Reach code that I haven't used as I have a hard copy of the game. First to pm me will get it. Figured I can give back to the community since its been so good to me since I joined.

[quote name='crazedimp321']I still have my Halo: Reach code that I haven't used as I have a hard copy of the game. First to pm me will get it. Figured I can give back to the community since its been so good to me since I joined.[/QUOTE]
Aww, c'mon man! D:

Congrats guy!!! Though I am fuming because here in Aussie this post was made at 1:08am, and I think I stopped checking/refreshing this forum around that time and I'm spewing!

Well if anyone else has a code they would be interested in getting rid of for Reach PM me. I'd be forever greatful.

bread's done
Back