Free Halo Reach Recon Helmet (In-Game)

Rollobobo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1365 (100%)
So I have a few codes I will be giving away over the next couple days. I figure to give everyone a fair chance we can have a contest for it.

Simple question - Name one of the two games I am going crazy over that are coming out next year? (console systems)

*Please only one guess so people get a few chances.

I would guess Gears of War 3.

I would have guessed Portal 2 instead, but it also comes out on the PC. :(

EDIT: If below was directed at me, that's why I said I would have guessed, but since it comes out on the PC, I didn't guess Portal 2. I just wanted to say something more than one sentence. :p If it wasn't directed at me, then ignore this edit.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's over guys I already announced a winner....it was Little Big Planet 2 and Bullet Storm.

I will be holding a few more contests soon so check back again as I would rather give these to the CAG community then try to sell them.

[quote name='Rollobobo']It's over guys I already announced a winner....it was Little Big Planet 2 and Bullet Storm.

I will be holding a few more contests soon so check back again as I would rather give these to the CAG community then try to sell them.[/QUOTE]

Hmm I see this but wonder what it means? Eh prob nothing lets keep guessing games! :drool:

My Guesses are [quote name='Rollobobo']..it was Little Big Planet 2 and Bullet Storm.[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back