Free Harley-Davidson Marisa Miller calendar

Chuplayer

CAGiversary!
http://www.h-d.com/musclecalendar

"While supplies last" and since we're into the new year already they're probably already gone, but this was advertised in the newest Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, so maybe there are still some available.

Just remember to keep those spam boxes unchecked!

[quote name='silent h3ro']Doesn't look like you need to fill in an email address.[/QUOTE]

I meant the snail mail spam.

Signed up for it, that chick is hot.
iy.gif

iy.gif

In for one. Thanks op.

Come to think of it I don't receive most of the free things I sign up for online, like that Swedish Fish T-shirt. Hope this one actually comes.

I actually received this yesterday in the mail. So for those of you that signed up, there's still some hope.

Got mine today (also had the "shove into small mailbox" problem...postal carrier must have been pissed having to carry it). Forgot I even signed up for it!

Has anyone in Cali received theirs yet?

I'm guessing the shipping varies based on location (as do most things), so I'm curious to know if I'm just unlucky or if its just not here yet.

[quote name='mguiddy']Got mine today. Though my mailman bent the hanging rod... :bomb: it's fixable though. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Marisa Miller straightened my hanging rod

[quote name='bones56']Still waiting on mine!! :( Also i am still waiting on my free outdoor channel hat (different thread).[/quote]

Got mine today!! :)

[quote name='DarkZion']Has anyone in Cali received theirs yet?

I'm guessing the shipping varies based on location (as do most things), so I'm curious to know if I'm just unlucky or if its just not here yet.[/quote]

I got mine today.

[quote name='LoganDX']still haven't got mine, hope I do soon tho. I need a nice room puller togetherer...[/quote]
Same here.

Makes me wonder if a household member received it and threw it away because they didn't like it.

I got mine in the mail on Friday and have already used January, February, March and April. Looking forward to the Summer and Winter! Marissa Miller is SUPER HOT!!!

bread's done
Back