FREE HL2, though steam (Gift).

Status
Not open for further replies.

russellgreco

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I have an Hl2 to give through steam. Anyone want it?
Call it Good Tidings for the coming Holiday season.

Since there could be multiple people, tell me why you want? Be creative, I'll decide by tomorrow evening.

If this is in the wrong section I apologize, I figured it was the closest forum section.

Well i planned on getting that game for my father for christmas cause he loved the first one and just finished Doom 3. (he's about 49, and he used to play the original doom, blake stone.. etc.. Old FPS.) So, ive been trying to get him back into the gaming scene.

I also got him into gears of war.

But anyways back to my reasoning. If i got this for free i could get him TWO presents, since im a poor college student @_@;

=) Well thats all.

i'll take it if u still have it. i dont have any weird reasons tho.:p

raisethedead.jpg

I'll take it even though I don't even have a computer to play it on. That's right no computer. Wonder how I'm posting this message? Me too! It's crazy. But I'll tell you what, if I can post to a message board without a computer than it also makes sense that I could play HL2 without a computer. You just think about that for a moment. I'll be expecting your HL2 code tomorrow.

Thanks.

[quote name='breakingcustoms']this thread was started back in November...please check the dates before you post :)[/quote]

LMAO!

who else wud take the time to notice that xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back