Free Homefront Premium Theme coming June 7th

LoLRoflCopter

CAGiversary!
Feedback
47 (100%)
http://www.homefront-game.com/blog-post/xbox-360-title-update-release-dlc-announcement

logo.png

haha I sold homefront. that was the worst game ever created. cool concept, but they should have asked a real gaming studio to help them create it.

Where can I download the free premium theme ???
I cant find it on the marketplace

the concept was a good one, but poorly executed. I was still intrigued by reading the newspaper archives (just not in the middle of a firefight dammit!)

I wouldn't mind a free theme though! ^^

[quote name='CrystalBadass97']might have to wait becuase of time difference and microsoft approval[/QUOTE]

approving a theme shouldn't take that long, even for MS :lol:

You know it would have made sense to make sure someone had the free theme available on the day they mentioned on their website. They even told us to mark our calendars. Looks like they forgot to mark theirs. If they weren't going to provide the free theme on June 7th then they should have never mentioned it was going to be available that date. If there was a delay, then they should have mentioned that there was a delay or something on their website, Twitter, or Facebook page. They were able to get their demo and new map pack on the Xbox Live Marketplace, so I'm not sure why they couldn't have also gotten the theme and the 870 Express Shotgun they also mentioned would be available on June 7th up as well.

They also don't respond to people asking about the theme or shotgun on Twitter or Facebook either.

Add the blunder of false promises to a crappy game that people held out hope for and this is what you get. Its really time to start trading Homefront in if you have it still.

[quote name='edoubledeezy']Add the blunder of false promises to a crappy game that people held out hope for and this is what you get. Its really time to start trading Homefront in if you have it still.[/QUOTE]

I traded it 2 weeks after I got it. Not because of the server problems, but it just got boring for me, I unlocked everything and there was just nothing to work for. It was lots of fun at first though.

Thq have sent a code into my gmail with a code for a kind of shotgun(in-game add on)for homefront
,probably because i have an account in their site... thanks op !

This company almost single-handedly ruined my faith in the developer/publishers/whoever I need to blame. Its one thing to exclude some content from the game when purchasing it used but the multi is ENTIRELY gimped without a new purchase or the 800 mspts difference. Its one thing to give you additional ongoing content sans BFBC2/MoH (in fact I purchased the additional "vip/tier1" access just because I enjoyed the game. But this game put such a bad taste in my mouth I got rid it as quickly as possible and recouped my losses as much as I could.

/rant

But thanks for the heads up anyway.

[quote name='frell']haha I sold homefront. that was the worst game ever created. cool concept, but they should have asked a real gaming studio to help them create it.[/QUOTE]

That game felt so 2006, i tried the demo...its fun but its just so generic and looks old as hell.

bread's done
Back