Free Homefront Soundtrack

Pretty sweet, looking forward to listening to it (and playing the game). Wish it were a physical copy, though... X3

Thanks, OP!

[quote name='redrumblefish']This is a known fraudulent web site. I'm warning you. you might regret it[/QUOTE]

Do you mean the Homefront soundtrack site, or CAG? 'Cause I don't think either are gonna cause people problems... >_>

I didn't read the artists and got quite a surprise listening to some of the songs. Sounds like Justin Beiber is singing "One". Not too happy with the versions of War Pigs, Fortunate Son, and Sunday Bloody Sunday. Glad it was free.

"Note: Companion soundtrack, not actual in game music soundtrack." GOOD

[quote name='Tsukinikawatte']erm i got the code, but where to redeem? (Feels like noob)[/QUOTE]

I know I'm missing something obvious, but I don't see the link to actually download in the e-mail I got with the code.

EDIT: Must be something cookie based or whatever. 2nd or 3rd time I clicked on the link in the e-mail the "redeem" option finally showed up. Stupid web design, but free, so whatever.

[quote name='redrumblefish']This is a known fraudulent web site. I'm warning you. you might regret it[/QUOTE]

Domain lookup result:

Registrant:
THQ Inc.

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: SONGSFORTHERESISTANCE.COM

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.THQ.COM
NS2.THQ.COM
NS3.THQ.COM

I actually didn't realize it was "Metal" until after I started listening to it... not really my cup of tea. I was expecting music somewhat similar to the in-game stuff; guess that'll teach me to start reading more carefully in the future...

bread's done
Back