free hot shots tennis demo

Why are you posting a link for a demo of a PS2 game that's been available for a few months now in the PS3 forum?

Besides being in the wrong forum and being a repost, it's very old.

ps2 game that i think just came out in the US? Though it's been out in EU and JP for awhile now.

No chance for it to come out on PSN

That is funny.

I was googling for something, and came across a link that said it was for PS3. I quickly followed the link, and signed up for it without even thinking. It doesn't say PS2 anywhere on the signup page, so I never noticed.

I have never owned a ps2, so I had heard nothing about it. Come to think of it, I should have clued in on the fact that I had heard nothing about it for ps3 either... now I know why. :whistle2:>

Sorry for the mispost.

~S

Well MnG5 only came out a couple months ago in Japan for the PS3, so I can hardly blame someone for getting mixed up and thinking this was an early peek at the US release of the next "Hot Shots" game. ;)

Also, free is still free! There are lots of things you can do with a DVD, you know?

Thanks! I'm a huge fan of tennis games (virtua tennis, smash court, top spin....Wii Sports =) )

bread's done
Back