Free Hot Tamales!!

[quote name='help1']Anyone have the winners page for the mike and ikes?[/QUOTE]

yea i want mike and ikes too and the slots are too hard:cool:

I've been trying to win the Mike and Ike one(hoping for the berry one) but I've been trying to win for about an hour and nothing =(

If anyone can win then please post the link =)

Man I'm probably gonna sound like an idiot, but I really thought these were ACTUAL tamales, I was wondering how they were gonna deliver those haha.

anyways, thanks OP.

Nice work OP! This will make a fun unboxing video. This is mainly because in 4-6 weeks from now, I will have forgotten that I won free Hot Tamales. Inducing shock and awe.

[quote name='PepsiDriver']Nice work OP! This will make a fun unboxing video. This is mainly because in 4-6 weeks from now, I will have forgotten that I won free Hot Tamales. Inducing shock and awe.[/QUOTE]

Ill probably end up throwing it away because I too will have forgotten and will be afraid of getting poisoned :D

The damn Mike and Ikes one has a shitload of variables that have to happen for you to win. It'd be hard enough with just packages, but the fruit really screw you over. Not to mention the fact that you have to get them on the center line. I'm gonna keep trying, but it'll definitely be a while!!!

If someone were really devious, they'd win the M&I slots, and then charge 50 cents paypal to PM the link to people. Of course, I'm not advocating that you do this (as it's probably illegal), but that what a REALLY devious person would do!

Also, thanks, OP!!

[quote name='Mr Dude65']The damn Mike and Ikes one has a shitload of variables that have to happen for you to win. It'd be hard enough with just packages, but the fruit really screw you over. Not to mention the fact that you have to get them on the center line. I'm gonna keep trying, but it'll definitely be a while!!!

If someone were really devious, they'd win the M&I slots, and then charge 50 cents paypal to PM the link to people. Of course, I'm not advocating that you do this (as it's probably illegal), but that what a REALLY devious person would do!

Also, thanks, OP!![/QUOTE]

I actually won on the slots. There is no link to the winners page. It's all done in the flash player.

bread's done
Back